Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Planning to buy a compact car. Need some suggestions.

Hello

It would be my first time to buy a car (if ever), so im new to these things and i need some help.

Planning to buy a compact car (AT) but im not sure unsay nindot, in terms of fuel consumption, safety features, performance and sa ka.lig.on sa car. Im thinking of suzuki celerio, kia picanto and hyundai eon, pass lang kos mirage kay d kaya sa budget. Any suggestions guys?

Thank you daan sa mo.share.

wigo? d gyapon madala @mikimaw?
    Last edited by Kristiano; 03-08-2015 at 09:47 PM.

im planning to buy brandnew man then wa pko khibw how much ang DP and monthly. and im sure basig mahal ra ang DP sa wigo. hehe

Kani miga sa toyota wigo. Toyota Wigo 1.0e Mt 2015 Brand New 63k All-in Dp - Brand New For Sale Philippines - 70111930

I'll go with wigo nalang tungod na "toyota" daghan ug pisa dli lang kai sa dealer ug barato sad pud cya icompare sa uban na brand. Pang masa jud cya.

Wigo is nice FC is good as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mikimaw View Post
    im planning to buy brandnew man then wa pko khibw how much ang DP and monthly. and im sure basig mahal ra ang DP sa wigo. hehe
    canvass lng sa... or ask the agent first about sa inhouse financing, freebies, insurance, chatel, etc.... then ask some big banks about auto loan, then to small banks(maybe lower interest)... or if you can wait sa mga banks promos like automadness...
    and pinaka barato but risky move is repossessed cars...(but if you have friend or mechanic, sweto sa papers, jackpot gyd..)

TS, test drive all the cars that you mention and you like. kana tanan kay duol or the same rana sila ug FC so its boil down to your preferences kay at the end of the day ikaw man ang mo sakay.

Quote Originally Posted by alrorskyz View Post
    TS, test drive all the cars that you mention and you like. kana tanan kay duol or the same rana sila ug FC so its boil down to your preferences kay at the end of the day ikaw man ang mo sakay.
    couldn't agree more... test drive gyud daan unya sunod na ng further research... ako naguba akong plano nga mo buy sad og gagmay nga car kay out of curiosity, ni test drive kog Honda Jazz... it blew me away... naka ingon gyud kog "this is the one" ... perting gaana drivan, effortless but very responsive... so, ipon2x sa further ko ron until i can afford "the one"... hehehe

anyway, my point is, inana ka importante ang mo test drive gyud usa...

with your choices, i will go for picanto... but if ako lang, i will go for mirage...

i will stay away from wigo, sabaan ko sa makina og dili maayo ang sound isolation (meaning, sa sulod saba gihapon)...by the way, daihatsu na siya, rebadged to toyota like since ila naman pud ng daihatsu ron...

wah pako ka test drive og celerio og eon so i can't comment...
    Last edited by bim27142; 03-09-2015 at 04:51 PM.

kung pwede pugong gamay ts, ayaw nalang compact car palita. why ? for safety reasons.. kung maaksidente ka in a compact car mas dako posibilidad nga mapiit gyud mo nga nag sakay. IMHO

compact cars include corolla/altis, civic, lancer, sentra etc. what you are aiming for are sub-compact sedans or hatches. if hatches lang storyaan, i'd go for a 2nd gen jazz or the one in 08-12 man tingali na hehe a used one is good enough if it is well maintained. one reason is the interior space another is it's the hatch with the badge. among jap hatches it is the most spacious. if hadlok ka sa maintenance you can try the yaris. it is literally a vios in hatchback. maintenance is considered cheap, well, it is supposed to be cheap because it's a toyota.

if sub-compact sedans pd, nothing beats the vios. economy, maintenance/services, spare parts, etc. even comfortability is there. space is great too. you can never go wrong with it kana if you view your car as an appliance not your baby. if you want a car and you're planning to treat it like a baby, vw golf is the answer hehe imo gyud ni baby2-hon kay mahal kaayo ang srp, mahal pa ang mga piyesa. hehehe
    Last edited by brownie; 03-09-2015 at 04:13 PM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast