Default PROGRESSIVE

does any1 here listen to this
    who are your fave artists then

Default PROGRESSIVE

i love dream theater...dopest!!!

Default PROGRESSIVE

hahahhaa....its not a hiphop music...LOL... :P

Default PROGRESSIVE

DREAM THEATER Rocks!! I'm a prog rock lover myself. Listen to other prog metal/rock bands like Rush, Divine Regale, Fates Warning, Planet X and the like.

husla: I'm very overwhelmed, knowing that you listen to this genre.
    وليس هناك كعكه ، والكعكه هو كذبة.

Default PROGRESSIVE

why do you love progressive music, husla
    ako ganahan sad ko ug prog. rock......dream theater lang gihapon.

Default PROGRESSIVE

weeeeeeeeeee naa sad di ay nahan ana nila??Actually at first i dint like em coz ma bro keeps on playin it over and over again in our component...like f***in early in the mawnin pa...basta one day i was bored and tried to play it in ma discman...nice man di ay...esp katong METROPOLIS PART 2: SCENES FORM A MEMORY *mao ni first nako nadunggan na album* nice kaayo coz ders a story and naay pa gyuy mystery!....and ataya maayuha ni petrucci doh!idol!!!!and der vocalist pyter kaayo! sus sila man tanan maayo!nga2x jud ko doh.. so since then ive been listening to their songs and start to research bout em too hahahaha...but with d help of ma bro i gets to know em more coz ma bro and his band cgeg sipra sa ilang mga songs...nice jed!as in! hahahah gamay ra kaayo sa kong mga friends dig this kinda music so now i know daghan2x na sad di ay tag hilig! weeeeeeeeeee....

and why i love progressive??...its realy different man gud...when u listen to it mura kog naglutaw ma minaw... hahahaha i sound sooo geeky huh? nya mahibaw-an je dnimo unsa pagka maayo sa ilang mga gi dala...from the drums,guitars,vocalist & etc. newase can u guys update me with other progressive bands that are really good hahaha update jed nohLOL...holleration!!!!

Default PROGRESSIVE

i havent heard their new album yet...only heard metropolois,images words,awake,and falling into infinity...paborrow sa ilang uban albums beh??pwede?kinsay naa??Nice ba ilang TRAIN OF THOUGHT??

Default PROGRESSIVE

I have their "Train Of Thought" cd. In that album, they concentrate more on their groove than their technicality. But what is DT without technicalities? hehehe

I've been listening to DT since 1995. Anything you'd ask me regarding them, I can answer.....hehehe.

John Petrucci is a pure virtuoso. I copied some of his styles in my guitar playing.

husla: I'm still overwhelmed that you listen to their music. There are members here in iSTORYA that listen to DT also. Aside from you and me, there's fingolfin and eightball. They, too, are die hard fanatics of DT.

There used to be a progressive rock band here in Cebu, named Lumen Auriga, which plays DT covers. It's so sad that they broke up.
    وليس هناك كعكه ، والكعكه هو كذبة.

Default PROGRESSIVE

whoaw!can i borrow glassy?pweasssheeeshieet!i dint know jed nga naay banda na mo cover ani coz its kinda lisud jed...cge gud ug praktis ako kuya b4....pero too bad he's in manila na mao ng wa nay bandabanda for me...when i was with n`gell and istorya last sat nalingaw jed ko coz im into bands me and ma bro had a produkshun pa b4 but he left cebu and laylow sad ko sa banda2x thing... and most of d peepz der r soo familiar...no wonder taga scum man di ay tong uban!bwhahahaha member thsoe days LOL

hahhahah overwhlemed jed kadi ka mo tuoLOL...ambot lagi ngano nahan ko nila... na magnet lang ko nilag kalit.... asa naman ang Lumen Auriga??sayanaa wa ko kaabot nila dah...well mga 2000 nako nakadungog sa DT recently ra sad....kaw jed oldskul!paytera!sayanga wa ko kita nimo ni tukar naa man mi taas dibaand uwaw pako ninyo at first...hehehe gi lang next time

SO Train of Thought is still good then??borrow ko beh?pwede?

Default PROGRESSIVE

My brother can play the Intro to almost every Dream Theater song.

Just the intro.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 44 123411 ... LastLast