Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1421222324252627 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BetterPhilippines2015 View Post
    Brader nakabuhi kag 17k count, I and We want answers else pure speculation rani tanan imong gisulti para lang ma compensate imong pagtoo. Please look for the link ok? Kay kami, ako nag hatag ug verses gikan mismo sa inyong bibliya unya mao rana imo tubag?

By speculating nga "gamay ra ang species sauna compared karon" proves my point nga ug dili mo maka direct ug tubag, mo speculate nalang mo. So if opinion rani nimo then what's stopping us from telling you nga kanang bibliya inyong gibasa opinion pud na sa author?
    okay brader, so sure na gyud diay mo sa tanan ninyong research about sa origin sa universe and the origin of life?

DILI NANA SPECULATION brader or theory pa gihapon na?
    palihug ko tubag kay nindot kayo among explaination based sa bible then inyo lang mi pahuwaton ug million years to show the evidence......hope karon natugkad na gyud sa science!

- - - Updated - - -

Did you know sad brader @Tetrad nga naay verse pud nga si Adan ug si Eve are created at the SAME TIME? Hastang liboga jud
    it needs a serious study brother if you want not to libog the bible. How come this guy wala maglibog? sa imong paminaw brader mas kamao pa kaha ka ani niya? honest question na....

Quote Originally Posted by Tetrad View Post
    okay brader, so sure na gyud diay mo sa tanan ninyong research about sa origin sa universe and the origin of life?

DILI NANA SPECULATION brader or theory pa gihapon na?
    palihug ko tubag kay nindot kayo among explaination based sa bible then inyo lang mi pahuwaton ug million years to show the evidence......hope karon natugkad na gyud sa science!

- - - Updated - - -

it needs a serious study brother if you want not to libog the bible. How come this guy wala maglibog? sa imong paminaw brader mas kamao pa kaha ka ani niya? honest question na....

Unya unsa man pasabot ani brader?

Genesis 1:27
    God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. Genesis 1:27

Unless mo ingon napud mo male ug female the same ra.

FYI, like I said brader half of my life was devoted to Christianity. I am surrounded by a priest uncle and 2 aunt nuns. They influenced my being a religious person. Since grade 5 till 2nd year HS, I am leading rosaries and go to every houses in the compound. I made a goal to read 1 page of the bible everyday. Been to bible studies etc. So please spare me aning "needs serious study" kay sa tinood lang I regret wasting my time atong panahona ug mao raman diay ni dangatan.

Bata pako ug pangutok ato brader pero when we get older we get wiser and some deception are starting to surface. I think mo agree ka nga kining mga "bata ug utok" ilaronon kaayo.
    Last edited by BetterPhilippines2015; 10-26-2015 at 12:14 AM.

Ngano ang mga OFW mas nakabalo man unsay problema sa atong nasod? Kay naa sila sa GAWAS sa Pilipinas. They have a total OVERVIEW unsa ang kahimtang sa Pilipinas.

Just like in religion oh dear brader, you will see the problem ug mogawas ka kadiyot. You have to see BOTH SIDES and contemplate if you want to go back. Mao ng mas firm akong desisyon kung unsa akong stand kay I have experienced both sides. Can you trust yourself by dumping aning imong pagtoo para makita nimo among side? Kay if you TRUST so much about your faith nga dili ka madala then I challenge you to try it.

Pareha karon bahin aning INC, samok kaayo, mga piste kaayo sa katilingban. Dili mo mo angkon nga tungod sa religion naay ingon ani nga mga samok? Mo ingon mo nga mga fake na sila then ask yourself this,

1. Ug walay "FOUNDATION TO CREATE FAKES" or in short BIBLE(or any religious books) then naa kaha ning mga fakes ron nga ang purpose mang warta ug mo oppress sa mga tawo?

2.Why give them THE MEANS to create these fakes?
    Last edited by BetterPhilippines2015; 10-26-2015 at 12:35 AM.

@Tetrad

Paki explain atong kinsa ang nauna si Adan ba or ang animals.

P.S Have you not known that your god himself acknowledged that there are other gods besides him? How can you be a jealous god when wala kay kompetensya? Kinsa may iyang selosan? Its a notion that there are other gods.
    Last edited by BetterPhilippines2015; 10-26-2015 at 12:44 AM.

ani ni sya brod, kung napay obvious contradiction ang bible meaning it is a deception or a fraud and it will have no power to change lives but you can see otherwise kung unsa ang kausaban sa taw nga nagsunod ana.
    Change lives? for the better or for the worst? Philippines is a super religious country, but where is it now? god must have forsaken her. Kining division mao ni ang resulta nga dili jud united ang Pilipinas. Ug dili ka parte sa ilang gropo, then wala silay paki nimo and vice versa.

Misery loves company. Religions loves the meek
    Last edited by BetterPhilippines2015; 10-26-2015 at 01:15 AM.

Unya unsa man pasabot ani brader?

Genesis 1:27
    God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. Genesis 1:27
    Unless mo ingon napud mo male ug female the same ra.
    unsa diay imong nalibgan ana brod? sayon raman kayo na sabton

FYI, like I said brader half of my life was devoted to Christianity. I am surrounded by a priest uncle and 2 aunt nuns. They influenced my being a religious person. Since grade 5 till 2nd year HS, I am leading rosaries and go to every houses in the compound. I made a goal to read 1 page of the bible everyday. Been to bible studies etc. So please spare me aning "needs serious study" kay sa tinood lang I regret wasting my time atong panahona ug mao raman diay ni dangatan.
    brod, Christianity is not memorizing the whole bible or the rosary, even of youre sorrounded with religious people it wont help you become a true christian....but IT IS A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR LORD and SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST! when we say personal, you have the heart and the desire to know him more and more each day until the presence of God is real sa imong kinabuhi. Dili kanang momemorize ug rosary nga wa sa huna2 or mosimba lang kay naa sa mood! but a DESIRE.

Bata pako ug pangutok ato brader pero when we get older we get wiser and some deception are starting to surface. I think mo agree ka nga kining mga "bata ug utok" ilaronon kaayo.
    depende brod kay mostly sa akong nabaloan kay magkamature ang taw makarealize man nuon sa insakto, and if they understand Christianity and the gospel, ma attract sila and they will follow Christ's teachings.

Try daw brod watch often sa mga brilliant Christian apologists kay basin daghang mga butang about Christianity nga wala pa nimo madungog...its worth it brod.

- - - Updated - - -

Change lives? for the better or for the worst? Philippines is a super religious country, but where is it now? god must have forsaken her. Kining division mao ni ang resulta nga dili jud united ang Pilipinas. Ug dili ka parte sa ilang gropo, then wala silay paki nimo and vice versa.

Find True Christianity brod coz i consider pinas is not a Christian nation but a Catholic nation.
    dakog kalahian ang duha. Im a born Roman Catholic but when i learned the teachings of Christianity, i found that some of RCs teachings are unbiblical and false.

Ngano ang mga OFW mas nakabalo man unsay problema sa atong nasod? Kay naa sila sa GAWAS sa Pilipinas. They have a total OVERVIEW unsa ang kahimtang sa Pilipinas.

Just like in religion oh dear brader, you will see the problem ug mogawas ka kadiyot. You have to see BOTH SIDES and contemplate if you want to go back. Mao ng mas firm akong desisyon kung unsa akong stand kay I have experienced both sides. Can you trust yourself by dumping aning imong pagtoo para makita nimo among side? Kay if you TRUST so much about your faith nga dili ka madala then I challenge you to try it.
    brod, diha na tawn ko gikan (pagka atheist) and i am not ignorant anang butanga!
    imong experience lahi tingali sa akoa.....and I am not proud of it! mas nag regret pako nganong akong gisuwayan ang Ginoo. Normal na sya kung wala ka makuntento sa imong present belief or naay mga butang nga gusto nimo ug tubag but dili mahatag sa imong religion....i wont blame you for that!

But try to search deeper of why Jesus Christ died and suffer on the cross.....on how deep God's love for us....on how true his word and revelations! kung naay mga experiences sa conversions from other faiths brod, then give chance to know more about Christianity.

daghay mga taw nga mas kamao pa nato brod yet they humbled themselves and surrendered to Christ!

Pareha karon bahin aning INC, samok kaayo, mga piste kaayo sa katilingban. Dili mo mo angkon nga tungod sa religion naay ingon ani nga mga samok? Mo ingon mo nga mga fake na sila then ask yourself this,
    1. Ug walay "FOUNDATION TO CREATE FAKES" or in short BIBLE(or any religious books) then naa kaha ning mga fakes ron nga ang purpose mang warta ug mo oppress sa mga tawo?
    2.Why give them THE MEANS to create these fakes?
    Thats our responsibility to search the truth brod, dili pwede nga sakto ang tanang religion and dili sad mahimo nga walay insakto. Try to study more about the life, claims and who Jesus Christ really is! if you ask about the christians exclusive claim of the truth, we can defend it!

Kung naay mga ingon ani nga grupo its because Satan is on the move...he wants everyone not to believe in God by twisting his word and leading people to deception!

If the words of Jesus Christ is valuable to you then know him more....
    "Know the truth and the truth shall set you free..."
    Last edited by Tetrad; 10-26-2015 at 10:20 AM.

brod, diha na tawn ko gikan (pagka atheist) and i am not ignorant anang butanga!
    imong experience lahi tingali sa akoa.....and I am not proud of it! mas nag regret pako nganong akong gisuwayan ang Ginoo. Normal na sya kung wala ka makuntento sa imong present belief or naay mga butang nga gusto nimo ug tubag but dili mahatag sa imong religion....i wont blame you for that!

But try to search deeper of why Jesus Christ died and suffer on the cross.....on how deep God's love for us....on how true his word and revelations! kung naay mga experiences sa conversions from other faiths brod, then give chance to know more about Christianity.

daghay mga taw nga mas kamao pa nato brod yet they humbled themselves and surrendered to Christ!

Thats our responsibility to search the truth brod, dili pwede nga sakto ang tanang religion and dili sad mahimo nga walay insakto. Try to study more about the life, claims and who Jesus Christ really is! if you ask about the christians exclusive claim of the truth, we can defend it!

Kung naay mga ingon ani nga grupo its because Satan is on the move...he wants everyone not to believe in God by twisting his word and leading people to deception!

If the words of Jesus Christ is valuable to you then know him more....
    "Know the truth and the truth shall set you free..."
    Then explain this to me about Jesus, morality daw?

Matthew
    (10:34) "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword."
    (10:35-36) "For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household."
    (10:37) "He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me."

In short, Families will be TORN APART because of Jesus. Isn't it what's happening right now? We are so divided by religion that some are willing to kill their own families just to justify their faith. Is this inyong gipanghambog nga morality?

Then explain this to me about Jesus, morality daw?
    Matthew
    (10:34) "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword."
    (10:35-36) "For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household."
    (10:37) "He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me."
    In short, Families will be TORN APART because of Jesus. Isn't it what's happening right now? We are so divided by religion that some are willing to kill their own families just to justify their faith. Is this inyong gipanghambog nga morality?
    brod, dont easily get discouraged kung makabasa ka ug passage nga murag negative iyang implications, but try to understand the meaning deeper.

Its true not only Jesus brought peace to the world but also a division!
    this means that when you become a follower/believer of Jesus Christ you will no longer tolerate/compromise the world of sin. His teachings will have a greater impact sa imong life and there starts misunderstanding, confusion within family members coz youre no longer doing what theyre doing or you no longer believe like what they believe. Mas priority nimo ang pagsunod sa iyaha than your loved ones, diba?

So the division that was mention diha is because of your state being born-again in Christ! GOD hates sin, and you too will eventually have no pleasure in it.

Diha sad mausab ang pagtagad sa imong mga amigo sa imoha kay dili naka mouyon kung unsa ilang binuhatan!

Word. ^^^^^^^^^^^^

11.    Advertisement

Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1421222324252627 ... LastLast