Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default NEW: A&A Driving School - Mandaue City

Hi Istoryans .

i just want to share my experience with A&A Driving School. Bag-o lang ni cla ga operate, last Jan. 5 pa.
    HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to those who want to learn how to drive!
    The owner is a former instructor from Best Driving School (Sir Arnel) and has decided to operate his own driving school.

As per my previous post, my first driving lesson was with ADS but I'm not that satisfied with my learning with them (no pun intended) so have decided to look for another school. Jackpot! I found this.

Just when I thought I already know how to drive kulang pa gyd diay. Thanks to Sir Arnel, first day pa lang he brought me likod sa may Sarrosa Hotel, grabe huot kaayo ang dalan haha mura ug ga obstacle course but it really improves my patience with the clutch & sa steering pd.

For those who are interested escpecially sa mga bag-o pa mo drive you can reach him thru: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AA-Dr...199352?fref=nf

0977-206-7494
    0977-136-4584
    0943-231-4187

Satisfied student here mao I'm just sharing it with you!

........... Up .. ............

da best! english speaking pa gyud ilang instructor. maka mesmerized. haha.
    kidding aside, btaw nndot jd ni ila driving school kay as per sir arnel "systematic" ilang approach sa pagtudlo.

for inquiries, please contact the above numbers.

Just finished my 10 hour manual driving course in A & A driving school . For 3800 pesos. All I can say is that it's worth my money. Excellent driving tips from the instructors.

Care to provide the address?

Blog Entries
    Dri nagpa enroll ako wife and OK jud kaayo... Affordable pa jud ila rates...

Quote Originally Posted by supernotsona View Post
    Care to provide the address?
    btaw sad
    asa diay ni dapit?

planning to enroll my teenager here. how many hours per day mani? how about sa payment scheme, outright or installment during the duration of schooling period? what kind of vehicle do they have? car, uv, suv? manual or automatic? thanks you

Quote Originally Posted by dukot_ View Post
    btaw sad
    asa diay ni dapit?

currently they're renovating their office. pero pwde sila mu pick up kung asa convenient sa inyo, even if you're from the south (talisay, tabunok etc) or north (conso, lapu lapu).
    icontact lang ni nga number for more details.

0977-206-7494
    0943-231-4187

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ahhh-nhuuwd View Post
    planning to enroll my teenager here. how many hours per day mani? how about sa payment scheme, outright or installment during the duration of schooling period? what kind of vehicle do they have? car, uv, suv? manual or automatic? thanks you

>>> 5 sessions with 2 hours per session, recommended max of 4hrs per day.
    >>> for the payment scheme, outright would be better or pwde rsad installment during the lessons.
    >>> as of now, they are using nissan Almera for the manual and automatic (for the automatic nagwait pa sila sa papers to be released by lto). brand new tnan nila units.

please contact these numbers for more details.
    0977-206-7494
    0977-136-4584
    0943-231-4187

Sa Pro Drive ko. usa sa mga karaan nga driving school. dad.on kas urgello nga marattle ka (part jud sa mga bago modrive) urgello gagmay kaaug dalan sugaton pakak taxi ug jeep ug businahan pajud kag maau ahahaha. Matud pas instructor na naay ni undang sa ila kai tungod na hadlok sa dalan dli sa instructor ahahahaha.

Main practice style nila is ang gagmay nga dalan ug tungason(maoy pina ka delikado labi na sa manual trans)

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast