Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 20272829303132 LastLast

Use huawei and use your wireshark to confirm unauthorized connection. Questionable transmissions. Better yet if paranoid naka, get some vpn to encrypt all your traffic end to end

Quote Originally Posted by Rigor Mortis View Post
    I guess you singled out HUAWEI because they are popular now and have lots of products here in our country. I cant blame you for that but HUAWEI is not the only chinese company selling telco infrastructures / mobile devices.
    HUAWEI worked their ass off to get their name to the TOP, I dont think they are that dumb to allow to participate in this espionage. Its too obvious, there are more subtle ways.
    Right. And espionage through firmware hacks is not subtle, Android has this thing called the Android app sandbox. They also implemented encryption and app permissions.

If in doubt, check Wireshark. I'm not thinking "militarily", because wala sad ta'y dag-anan kung gubaton tas China. Polpol atong gobyerno. But I digress, you're just spitting nonsense. Unless you have solid data from your experience nga na-validate pud sa ubang taw na expert ani nga field, then I can reconsider. Continuing this conversation is moot.

Exclamation it seems majority of Filipinos today are more concern of the luxury they can avail ... rather than the welfare of WPS :(

I guess you singled out HUAWEI because they are popular now and have lots of products here in our country. I cant blame you for that but HUAWEI is not the only chinese company selling telco infrastructures / mobile devices.
    HUAWEI worked their ass off to get their name to the TOP, I dont think they are that dumb to allow to participate in this espionage. Its too obvious, there are more subtle ways

ahahah Lol

katawa man lang sab ta nimo bai Rigor Mortis

besides, i didn't singled out Huawei ... it's the reason i mentioned earlier nga if it's done with Samsung, Sony, Acer, or any other equipment, devices or gadgets then i wouldn't hesitate to attack then also

after all, if ever i singled out Huawei it's only because of China's interest in the West Philippine Sea and nothing more nothing less

however, i will give you a chance just to prove or satisfy your wrong notion that i singled out Huawei. give me some hint or idea about other 'branded' peripherals that mentions can be use to attack Ph. and once you shared with me the info, it will be my honor to continue to pursue it for you

but if you can't provide then better shot up kay it's not even Ph government that show the cause of Huawei-products can't be trusted but other highly developed countries

Quote Originally Posted by AMD_infinium05 View Post
    Use huawei and use your wireshark to confirm unauthorized connection. Questionable transmissions. Better yet if paranoid naka, get some vpn to encrypt all your traffic end to end

good suggestion bai AMD_infinium05

but don't you think it's not used or utilized by our government? read back and see who are the suspects of hacking Ph government sites

Quote Originally Posted by darthskroder View Post
    Right. And espionage through firmware hacks is not subtle, Android has this thing called the Android app sandbox. They also implemented encryption and app permissions.

If in doubt, check Wireshark. I'm not thinking "militarily", because wala sad ta'y dag-anan kung gubaton tas China. Polpol atong gobyerno. But I digress, you're just spitting nonsense. Unless you have solid data from your experience nga na-validate pud sa ubang taw na expert ani nga field, then I can reconsider. Continuing this conversation is moot

you have a point bai darthskroder

but does it mean nga since walay dag-anan ang Ph, ing-ana na lang kasayon pud pulpogon atung pangagamhanan?

atu sab sulayan lisud-lisuron ning mga Instik. like imbes nga kaya ra pulpogon ang Ph sa usa ka adlaw ... basin pwede pud himuon natung usa ka simana o usa ka bulan. at least nga makapangubra pa ta atung naka-utang natu ug atung pahimuslan lingaw2x

parehas aning initiative karon sa China, ila daw puohon pero not until ila na napahimulan ... so Instik gyud, paginansyaan sa ayha undangon. kinsa man gipatuo aning China?

China to enhance crackdown on infringement, counterfeit on Internet
    NOTE: News link courtesy of interaksyon.com

Espionage is fueling China's development of high-end weapons systems
    NOTE: News link courtesy of MSN.com

xiaomi , huawei and other chinese brands..

@anggwaponi bai, hint nko nmu ha . . . please check asa ang R&D sa HUAWEI . . .

Lightbulb maayo kaayo mudala propaganda China ahead of APEC summit arun daw kasaligan sila sa ubang Head-of-State nga nitambong ;)

Quote Originally Posted by buchokoy View Post
    xiaomi , huawei and other chinese brands..

yes bai buchokoy, that's right that we should avoid those brands if we still care our nation sovereign rights in West Philippine Sea

@anggwaponi bai, hint nko nmu ha . . . please check asa ang R&D sa HUAWEI . . .

ug bai Rigor Mortis, it seems nga parehas ka atung usa nako ka-fans dire nga di gyud motuo ug want proof just like what you're doing right now

well bai Rigor Mortis, as i have said it many times already nga it's not the Ph who have discovered about the threats coming from Huawei but other highly developed nation. those countries are technologically wise enough yet they're still concerned or worried about Huawei then kita pa kaha nga we're not so develop and we're not that technologically advance nga di ta managang daan samtang wa pa mahitabo

because if you insist of your R&D sa HUAWEI then magmata na lang ka morning wa na imong West Philippine Sea ... aw, di man diay ka ganahan makuha natu pagbalik ang West Philippine Sea nu so di na ni nimo concern

U.S. counterintelligence chief sceptical China has curbed spying on U.S.
    NOTE: News link courtesy of Yahoo news.

China arrests 900 in online hacking crackdown

Quote Originally Posted by anggwaponi View Post
    yes bai buchokoy, that's right that we should avoid those brands if we still care our nation sovereign rights in West Philippine Sea

ug bai Rigor Mortis, it seems nga parehas ka atung usa nako ka-fans dire nga di gyud motuo ug want proof just like what you're doing right now

well bai Rigor Mortis, as i have said it many times already nga it's not the Ph who have discovered about the threats coming from Huawei but other highly developed nation. those countries are technologically wise enough yet they're still concerned or worried about Huawei then kita pa kaha nga we're not so develop and we're not that technologically advance nga di ta managang daan samtang wa pa mahitabo

because if you insist of your R&D sa HUAWEI then magmata na lang ka morning wa na imong West Philippine Sea ... aw, di man diay ka ganahan makuha natu pagbalik ang West Philippine Sea nu so di na ni nimo concern

U.S. counterintelligence chief sceptical China has curbed spying on U.S.
    NOTE: News link courtesy of Yahoo news.

China arrests 900 in online hacking crackdown
    bai @anggwaponi wa mn ko nangayo ug proof gud, ako unta buot masabtan nmu nga si HUAWEI ni open ug R&D sa ubang nasud gawas sa china, kay ngano mn? kay buot niya ma.prove or ma gain ang confidence nila nga they mean business. . . its your opinion and i have mine. . .

Lightbulb luoy gyud Ph kay sa layo o wa pa mahitabo, wa na man managang daan

bai @anggwaponi wa mn ko nangayo ug proof gud, ako unta buot masabtan nmu nga si HUAWEI ni open ug R&D sa ubang nasud gawas sa china, kay ngano mn? kay buot niya ma.prove or ma gain ang confidence nila nga they mean business. . . its your opinion and i have mine. . .

hmmmmmm

mao bah

well, hinaut lang nga di ka-huna2x ang China gamit sa ilang bintaha to sabotage the Ph network backbone infrastructure

China behind 'massive' cyber-attack on Australian govt
    NOTE: News link courtesy of MSN.com

Thumbs down ataya gyud aning China ... unsa pa ilang gusto mahitabo sobra sa control ilang gibuhat, wa gani FB ug google sa China

--- updating ---

China calls for cooperation on Internet regulation
    NOTE: News link courtesy of Inquirer.net

Exclamation look who's talking ;)

--- updating ---

Xi Jinping: Cyberattacks a global challenge
    NOTE: News link courtesy of welivesecurity.com

11.    Advertisement