Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by datanjan View Post
    Around 2million. I had 2 story building done with 6 rooms each with own toilet/bath. Gipa rentahan nko at 4,500/month. As of kron puno siya tanan with tenants but ako na sad problem is that i can barely catch up with the loan payment from the money i borrowed for construction which is katag kaayo. I want to consolidate my debts and altogether perhaps add another wing since dako pa mn ang amo yuta dri. I tried applying for personal loan from banks but pirmi lng declined kay akong credit card is only two months then ang sa business sd nga doc ilang requirement is at least 2 years operating but its only been six months since nahuman akong building. Ang akong lot naka collateral for a very small loan with very big interest since no bank or proper financial institution would fund my start up. Paeta aning Pilipinas it seems that only the rich and the politicians are getting richer! Any advised? And please to those who have nothing good to say just keep it to yourself, profanities will be ignored. Thank you.
    bro try to refinance diay?

type of doors?
    i can supply you quality doors & door jamb sir or any wood furnitures like dining table, windows , wood tiles + free installation & delivery if daghan ang order. our price is depends on the kind of wood. mahogany/gemilina/ tugas if naa.

Quote Originally Posted by coolnezz View Post
    How much does it cost to build an ~ 20' x 40' 4-story building? (materials + labor)

mangutana lang unta ko kung mogamit ba mo ug granite para sa countertop nimo?

4.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12