Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default Would you like Philippine politics to be like Taiwanese politics? i.e. Sumbagay

The 1994 Ignoble Prize for Peace was awarded to the Taiwan National Parliament, for demonstrating that politicians gain more by punching, kicking and gouging each other than by waging war against other nations.

They even have food fights.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/3954847.stm

Taiwanese MPs hold a food fightÂ*
    Already known for their heated debates, and even the odd fist fight, Taiwan's legislators now seem to have resorted to another form of insult - hurling food at each other.
    One minute they were sitting in a conference hall having lunch, engaged in a strongly worded discussion about international arms sales.

The next minute it was the lunch that was doing the talking, as the island's lawmakers hurled rice, meat, vegetables and even hard-boiled eggs across the room.

My answer - uh... yes.Â* Â*

To mods, if there's a thread like this, just please merge this thread with that one.

Default Re: Would you like Philippine politics to be like Taiwanese politics? i.e. Sumbagay

But the bottom line is that " We, Filiipinos are unique" which means our unity is weak.

Default Re: Would you like Philippine politics to be like Taiwanese politics? i.e. Sumbagay

ok ra kaayo uy to have an economy like Taiwan...

Oh God. Wish you didn't remind me... Taiwan is super-rich! It's one of a few countries which has a surplus of cash. US for example is usually if not always running a trade or budget deficit. But Taiwan... I actually read an article a few months ago about China trying to stop Taiwan from upgrading its army/navy/missiles/etc. Taiwan had been planning to buy expensive stuff from the US... or was it Europe...

Kay sa ilu-om. Munang naay patay. isumbagay nalang para gawas tanan kalagot.
    Lami jud na sukmagon nang mga baga og tiguwang nga pulitiko!

mas maayo sila coz naa gyud sila stand, sa ato balhin balhin lang ug party lol

init ug ulo ang pinoy

^^pagsure oi. ang pinoy or ang mga taiwanese?

nindot sa congress nato magsinumbagay, unya kinsa musukol ni pacquiao?

^^ hhaaha. pagka kita nako ani.. si manny P ako nahinumduman. so kadto naay debate regarding RH bill na nag speech sya last time.... ang mu kontra nya, automatic na jud pildi! hehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast