Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default Have a PASSIVE INCOME FOR 2015 right here!

... These days, smart people are finding lucrative WAYS TO INVEST their hard earned money on PASSIVE INCOME without:

a) sacrificing their budget,
    b) putting in effort and time working on it, and
    c) waiting for forever to reap the returns.

The good news is: IT IS POSSIBLE! INVESTMENTS like STOCKS and BONDS may sound complicated, expensive and foreign to some... BUT I've found a HASSLE FREE, SIMPLE and INTERESTING way to invest in them that is VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY.. The smart and the driven have already made their choice.. If you want to make that same choice, PM me for details.

Quote Originally Posted by callsyn_bigbird View Post
    ... These days, smart people are finding lucrative WAYS TO INVEST their hard earned money on PASSIVE INCOME without:

a) sacrificing their budget,
    b) putting in effort and time working on it, and
    c) waiting for forever to reap the returns.

The good news is: IT IS POSSIBLE! INVESTMENTS like STOCKS and BONDS may sound complicated, expensive and foreign to some... BUT I've found a HASSLE FREE, SIMPLE and INTERESTING way to invest in them that is VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY.. The smart and the driven have already made their choice.. If you want to make that same choice, PM me for details.
    cge daw sir unsa ni? basin mao pa lang ni tubag sa ato pinansyal na kakulangan

Quote Originally Posted by nzo View Post
    cge daw sir unsa ni? basin mao pa lang ni tubag sa ato pinansyal na kakulangan

KLARO KAYO BRO NETWORKING NI , BASTA PM PM ME.... dAPAT INGON ANI IPANG BLOCK ANG IP ADRRESS ARON DI KABALIK SA ISTORYA........

FORUMS RULES:: BAWAL ANG NETWORKING DIRE!!!

Financial literacy ni sir? Maayo ni para natong mga istoryan.

Quote Originally Posted by deadspace View Post
    KLARO KAYO BRO NETWORKING NI , BASTA PM PM ME.... dAPAT INGON ANI IPANG BLOCK ANG IP ADRRESS ARON DI KABALIK SA ISTORYA........

FORUMS RULES:: BAWAL ANG NETWORKING DIRE!!!
    FYI lang ta gamay sir, hinay hinay ta sa atoang mga comment sir. Respect my thread sir. Dili ni networking akoa, although networker ko sa una pero dugay na naku to gi set aside. Agency partner ko sa AXA life. We franchised the business from them kay dili naman sila purely life insurance but they are now offering investments sa stocks and bonds. If ang AXA Life sir is networking sa imuhang pagtoo, I challenge you to report me to the admins and ipa block akoang IP address.

Networking is not a bad business sir, nadaot lang tungod sa gipangbuhat sa uban. Naay mga tarung nga mga networking business sir and dili angay nga atoa i.look down ang mga ga networking.

Ang aim naku is to educate people in terms of financial literacy ug investments. This thread sir is intended for those people nga ganahan man invest sa stocks pero dili gusto nga mawala ang ilahang hard earned money. If you are not one of those people, then this thread is not for you.

Thank you kaayo.

boss please pm me the details. I'm trying my best to have an open mind as possible. If dili man gani ni networking or dili naka base imong ginansya sa number of people na imong mapa suold, kindly PM me the details. thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by gudaflicks View Post
    boss please pm me the details. I'm trying my best to have an open mind as possible. If dili man gani ni networking or dili naka base imong ginansya sa number of people na imong mapa suold, kindly PM me the details. thank you.
    Sir, di ko ka send nimu ug message sir kay puno naman imuhang inbox. If ganahan ka mag discuss in detail sir, you can send me a message sa akoang mobile number: 0927 636 9410. Thanks.

naka delete nako bro, please send me the details. tnx!

Murag mutual fund?

Quote Originally Posted by ekzchan View Post
    Murag mutual fund?
    Mura mura ug mutual funds sir pero mas nindot ug percentage performance.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast