Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Dedma by "Abra" Unsay inyong Comment ani mga Istoryans!

Pls. Comment mga bro. if naa moy Idea ayaw lang pud nang bugal-bugal kay Serious man ako pangutana

Ang ako man gud nga pangutana regarding sa kinabuhi dia aning maong Kanta....
    Pls. do comment after watching this music video then Sabta usa before mo comment aron Honest to goodness
    ang inyong ma comment... Thanks ...

Lyrics:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7320H2NA8M

Video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqwuVJG8L8I
    Last edited by Vien; 12-22-2014 at 09:00 AM.

ig abot nalang nako sa balay kay blocked ang utub diri

Any ONe bother's to comment, Feel free !

I think the music video is very violent. Para nako, kulang ang explanation sa video for the idea "Dedma" pertaining on political interest on public safety and welfare. The idea of a vigilant move toward this does not promote awareness but instead this shows Anti-trust issues, that corruption is present in every one of us. And even the vigilant person about this is not safe of being corrupted.

So na wala ang sense that it is supposed to be focused on political acts on public safety and welfare. It's not a very good campaign video about the relevance behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLips View Post
    I think the music video is very violent. Para nako, kulang ang explanation sa video for the idea "Dedma" pertaining on political interest on public safety and welfare. The idea of a vigilant move toward this does not promote awareness but instead this shows Anti-trust issues, that corruption is present in every one of us. And even the vigilant person about this is not safe of being corrupted.

So na wala ang sense that it is supposed to be focused on political acts on public safety and welfare. It's not a very good campaign video about the relevance behind it.
    Sis sa akoang pag sabot Religious aspects ang gi message aneh sa maong kanta, kung paminawon nimo ang lyrics nag pangutana kini sa usa ka "EXISTENCE" sa Dios kung tinuod ba o dili....

abra the agnostic.

Updated na with lyrics!

DEDMA
    Lyrics:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7320H2NA8M

Quote Originally Posted by Vien View Post
    Sis sa akoang pag sabot Religious aspects ang gi message aneh sa maong kanta, kung paminawon nimo ang lyrics nag pangutana kini sa usa ka "EXISTENCE" sa Dios kung tinuod ba o dili....
    See, That I did not know... This is proof nga I was more focused on the video than the song. Pero naay mga parts of the song nga ni point out pud sa video which in turn maoy maka pa wala sa true message of the song. Usually man gud in an basic artistic point of view with regards to public media. Video and Audio should coincide with each other. Pero naa jud mga cases that the visuals has more impact to the viewers than the audio psychologically. This is a very good example of an abstract media. pero to the average viewer it will change the meaning of the original message. This is also another artistic strategy to hide the real meaning behind what you see...

The lyrics alone mu point out jud sa imong gipasabot @Vien.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLips View Post
    See, That I did not know... This is proof nga I was more focused on the video than the song. Pero naay mga parts of the song nga ni point out pud sa video which in turn maoy maka pa wala sa true message of the song. Usually man gud in an basic artistic point of view with regards to public media. Video and Audio should coincide with each other. Pero naa jud mga cases that the visuals has more impact to the viewers than the audio psychologically. This is a very good example of an abstract media. pero to the average viewer it will change the meaning of the original message. This is also another artistic strategy to hide the real meaning behind what you see...

The lyrics alone mu point out jud sa imong gipasabot @Vien.
    mao sad na ako na bantayan. Medyo wala ni coincide ang lyrics and visual art.

based sa lyrics i can say that abra is atheist, but i dont think it is fair for you guys to judge him by his religious preference or the lack thereof. mao sad gyud na dili nako ganahan sa mga theist kay kung makabalo sila nga atheist ang isa ka taw kay mausab dayon ila panan.aw nimo judgemental kaayo, dili man sad nuo tanan kay kung ihapon lang murag 9 out of 10 ra sa akong mga ma meet ang ingon ana, naa pay nahabilin 1/10 nga walay pake sa imong spiritual views as long as tarong ka pagka tao.

about sa video-audio relevance i do think relate ra in a way, murag ang style sa nag produce sa music video kay pina international nga style nga dili literal ang pagka interpret sa lyrics naa lay implied meaning unlike most opm videos nga grabe ka literal ang interpretation sa music video.

sa ako lang ni pagsabot ha, the song is questioning the existence of god, the video shows violence happening which will prompt your mind to ask "where is god in all of these violence?"

i do understand this is still considered taboo here in the philippines but i commend abra for having the b@llz on writing such a risky song about a sensitive issue. pero dili ko ganahan sa kanta, bilib lang ko kay ni risgo siya ug pa publish ani

mao rana ako pagsabot. im not looking for a religious debate here i am just stating my opinion

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast