Default GITLAB web hook script

Mga master,

patabang ta ko ug web hook script receiver sa gitlab. Since ang gigamit naman gud sa gitlab para sa hook script kay gitlab-shell na dili na tong gitolite which is dali lang paghimo ug hook script kay pwede ra SSH.

Naa moy idea ani?

Salamat!

Anyone?! Unlike gitolite which we can easily configure a hook script to its pre-configure hook directory that can allow us to use any type of environment or language to use. Gitlab on the otherhand uses gitlab-shell for its hook script which is trigger by POST method through the URL, meaning we can't execute a bash script through this without having to create a PHP or ruby or any script which can deal with POST method.

Any ideas guys?

I've bump unto an info about this, you need to have a gitlab 7.5 and gitlab-shell 5.2. But still having issue on the updates they have. If some of you guys have an idea please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by MalditohoN View Post
    I've bump unto an info about this, you need to have a gitlab 7.5 and gitlab-shell 5.2. But still having issue on the updates they have. If some of you guys have an idea please let me know.
    What exactly are you trying to do sir?

Ay sorry, karon pa nako nabasa tarong imo topic sir, hehehe. Wala man diay koy idea ani, but if it helps I'm using github with a Bamboo for CI. Sa Bamboo raman nako gina configure tanan . . .
    Last edited by marzzz21; 01-15-2015 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marzzz21 View Post
    What exactly are you trying to do sir?

Ay sorry, karon pa nako nabasa tarong imo topic sir, hehehe. Wala man diay koy idea ani, but if it helps I'm using github with a Bamboo for CI. Sa Bamboo raman nako gina configure tanan . . .
    Nahan ta ko bro nga maka auto-pull from the deployment server. Everytime naay magpush sa from ex. staging server mo auto-pull ang server nga naka deploy ang staging.

Ako raman gud gconfigure ani, then ako unta e utilize ang custom hook script. But yeahhh mao na!

Nakasabot ko pero wala koy idea. hehehe

i think wala pa sad na solve sa gitlab kani nga issue or if this is an issue or not...

guys, naa nay nakasugat ani? or similar ani?

I don't know how to do it with GitLab. But there can be different solutions to achieve what you want. You could probably change your deploy process.

What stack are you deploying, by the way?

10.    Advertisement