Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

I liked na a bit different sya compared to the original because of the stronger presence of Belle. Dili ra sya typical weak "Damsel in distress". It helps na kita na she is managing beast and influencing him.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by obelisk View Post
    I liked na a bit different sya compared to the original because of the stronger presence of Belle. Dili ra sya typical weak "Damsel in distress". It helps na kita na she is managing beast and influencing him.
    belle was never a damsel in distress bisan sa cartoons

Emma Watson

Quote Originally Posted by euan View Post
    belle was never a damsel in distress bisan sa cartoons
    true. what I meant is stronger sya dri. mu pop iyang personality dyod compared to the original which, dili kaau sya strong as far as I remember. Mas ma remember nako ang katong silang lumiere nuon.

Awww. Na ban nuOn Eheheh

Anyway, waLa kaAyo ko ka uyon sa pag dub sa tingog ni inday Bell. Murag off man kaAyo. Eheheh Ingon diay ako anak na "oooh the beast is a devil" eheheh

$22 million more and it hits a Billion.

Blog Entries
    Para nako na-justify ra ni Emma Watson si Belle but ang performance kay wala'y wow-factor. I watched the movie like a kid again and I'm happy nga daghan na-answer nga questions from the old cartoon version thru this new one. Di lang kaayo nako feel ang 'bromance' ni Gaston ug LeFou kay murag sobra ra sad.

I grew up watching Disney movies and this one didn't disappoint. I felt like a kid again!

Just wondering though, in what way is this movie satanic? Kay naa lang koi nabasahan na reply ani na thread. It's okay to be religious or spiritual or whatevs, but shoving your beliefs down other people's throats is never okay. I mean, okay, your favorite book is the bible. Na-memorize na guro nimu tanan verses hantod sa Book of Revelation. SO WHAT? To each his/her own oi. Tsssssss. Self-righteous much?

ngano macho man kau si beast? gamay kau hawak nya dughanon kaau. beast na gani pero murag choy man ghapon. hahaha wa gyuy hustisya ba

11.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast