Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Martial Arts Classes per month

Hi~

I would like to ask if you know any Martial Arts Classes in Mactan? or Near Ayala Mall? Preferably Taekwondo or karate. Muay Thai is also okay :3 I'm actually looking for a monthly class para focus jud hehe.. Since di na man ko kaayo ka exercise, ako nalang bawion thru Martial arts para dili ra ang body ang muimprove.. also ang self defense and new learning sad AHAHA~ and im planning na after work ko mag class.. like after an hour of rest or so para sad makasayo na ko sa office and sayo out LOL

If ever naa mu nahibaw-an asa.. please do let me know (^w^) and how much sad ang ila per month

Thanks a bunch~ cheers!

Me also I'm looking either BJJ, Muaythai or Yawyan... Good form of exercise at the same time self defense. Hulat2 rakog mga reply sa taw dri...

up ta ani... marami tayo...

its a good thing there are people who are interested to learn martial arts. but a word of advice. martial arts training and practice requires lifelong dedication. it should not be treated as just a phase of life. in most cases, excitement is ever present in the first few weeks because many of us are drawn to it by many reasons ( movies, anime characters, MMA and other combat sports alike). but then after a few weeks we realize that martial arts training is so tiring, demanding of ones time, boring at times ( repetition of techniques and drills), painful ( we get bruises every now and then). When one feels these, he is suddenly awakened to the truth...THAT MARTIAL ARTS IS SACRIFICE AND DEDICATION..Its not a thing that you do for a few meetings to satisfy one's ego and curiosity. Its a philosophy that you will have to marry for the rest of your life... so for all of those who are planning to enter any martial arts training... THINK AGAIN.. is this what you want to do? if it is... then GO FOR IT! any martial art, if honestly studied is a worthy endeavor

- - - Updated - - -

and i forget to mention that it can also be expensive... good thing there are a few groups that offer free training but require one's full dedication nonetheless

Quote Originally Posted by YuraYura View Post
    Hi~

I would like to ask if you know any Martial Arts Classes in Mactan? or Near Ayala Mall? Preferably Taekwondo or karate. Muay Thai is also okay :3 I'm actually looking for a monthly class para focus jud hehe.. Since di na man ko kaayo ka exercise, ako nalang bawion thru Martial arts para dili ra ang body ang muimprove.. also ang self defense and new learning sad AHAHA~ and im planning na after work ko mag class.. like after an hour of rest or so para sad makasayo na ko sa office and sayo out LOL

If ever naa mu nahibaw-an asa.. please do let me know (^w^) and how much sad ang ila per month

Thanks a bunch~ cheers!
    HI
    I'm a martial arts enthusiast myself, been practicing taekwondo for a lot of years (pero wa pa na black kay way wawarts haha) and filipino martial arts
    Martial arts require a LOT, and that includes a conditioned body so you'll get that in time.
    Near ayala man kaha? I can suggest these:
    If you're into eskrima/arnis/filipino martial arts, you can find a balintawak eskrima group at the back gate of CIC (Ayala Access Road) OR dapit sa sentinel condo naa diha ang group ni master Nick Elizar which is also balintawak eskrima(I once trained there for a month, I learned a lot)
    other than that, I don't know. but if you are so interested to learn one, there's a group in abellana (nag train sa R POWER Taekwondo gym) that practices various forms of TRADITIONAL MARTIAL ARTS.
    sa akong nakita mao ni ila gi practice:
    - Shotokan Karate
    - Vovinam (vietnamese martial art)
    - Taekwondo
    - Sikaran Arnis (filipino martial art nga focused ug kicks)
    - Pencak Silat (Indonesian/Malaysian martial art)
    Every sunday sila mag practice and I heard ang imo bayran sa instructor is your DEDICATION and WILL to learn the culture, tradition and art form of your chosen martial art. usa ra na siya ka instructor ga teach sa tanan, so naay respective schedules sa each session. EVERY SUNDAY ra gyud na

BTW don't underestimate eskrima/arnis. stick2x na pero kahibaw kag pinoy hilig ug 3 in 1
    while nag learn kag stick fighting, nag develop na pud ug sugod imong knife fighting ug hand to hand nga reflexes ug movements.

Quote Originally Posted by freeflyer04 View Post
    its a good thing there are people who are interested to learn martial arts. but a word of advice. martial arts training and practice requires lifelong dedication. it should not be treated as just a phase of life. in most cases, excitement is ever present in the first few weeks because many of us are drawn to it by many reasons ( movies, anime characters, MMA and other combat sports alike). but then after a few weeks we realize that martial arts training is so tiring, demanding of ones time, boring at times ( repetition of techniques and drills), painful ( we get bruises every now and then). When one feels these, he is suddenly awakened to the truth...THAT MARTIAL ARTS IS SACRIFICE AND DEDICATION..Its not a thing that you do for a few meetings to satisfy one's ego and curiosity. Its a philosophy that you will have to marry for the rest of your life... so for all of those who are planning to enter any martial arts training... THINK AGAIN.. is this what you want to do? if it is... then GO FOR IT! any martial art, if honestly studied is a worthy endeavor

- - - Updated - - -

and i forget to mention that it can also be expensive... good thing there are a few groups that offer free training but require one's full dedication nonetheless
    so true bossing, sakita lagi ako kalawasan after day1 espcially akong build is chubby bodybuilder i thought d nako kabarog after day1 pero so far it went good kay nahan ko mo learn and mag pasingot.... Sad to say my shihan went missing after training with him for days after sa Yolanda...
    Last edited by trabiz; 12-02-2014 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FreshlyMade View Post
    HI
    I'm a martial arts enthusiast myself, been practicing taekwondo for a lot of years (pero wa pa na black kay way wawarts haha) and filipino martial arts
    Martial arts require a LOT, and that includes a conditioned body so you'll get that in time.
    Near ayala man kaha? I can suggest these:
    If you're into eskrima/arnis/filipino martial arts, you can find a balintawak eskrima group at the back gate of CIC (Ayala Access Road) OR dapit sa sentinel condo naa diha ang group ni master Nick Elizar which is also balintawak eskrima(I once trained there for a month, I learned a lot)
    other than that, I don't know. but if you are so interested to learn one, there's a group in abellana (nag train sa R POWER Taekwondo gym) that practices various forms of TRADITIONAL MARTIAL ARTS.
    sa akong nakita mao ni ila gi practice:
    - Shotokan Karate
    - Vovinam (vietnamese martial art)
    - Taekwondo
    - Sikaran Arnis (filipino martial art nga focused ug kicks)
    - Pencak Silat (Indonesian/Malaysian martial art)
    Every sunday sila mag practice and I heard ang imo bayran sa instructor is your DEDICATION and WILL to learn the culture, tradition and art form of your chosen martial art. usa ra na siya ka instructor ga teach sa tanan, so naay respective schedules sa each session. EVERY SUNDAY ra gyud na

BTW don't underestimate eskrima/arnis. stick2x na pero kahibaw kag pinoy hilig ug 3 in 1
    while nag learn kag stick fighting, nag develop na pud ug sugod imong knife fighting ug hand to hand nga reflexes ug movements.
    sir good day. kanang naa ba training ana karon Sunday? interested ko dah. Tinood man jud na dili dapat e underestimate ang arnis. Look at Matt Damon in Bourne Series movie although naay sagol jeet kune do iya techniques naa pud to eskrima

Hello around Ayala we have a dojo there for judo if you are interested. PM me sir

Quote Originally Posted by namwoohyun View Post
    sir good day. kanang naa ba training ana karon Sunday? interested ko dah. Tinood man jud na dili dapat e underestimate ang arnis. Look at Matt Damon in Bourne Series movie although naay sagol jeet kune do iya techniques naa pud to eskrima
    naa gyud na every sunday bro. dugay na gyud na sila in fact.
    sorry sa late reply by the way busy with my terrible life haha

Brazilian jiujitsu at DEFTAC Cebu
    their gym is located at 4th Floor Manrose Plaza (across Fooda Saversmart Mango Ave and beside the old yellowcab pizza building)

You can check their website: Deftac Cebu

Their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Defta...603408?fref=ts

its only 1200/month or 200/session but your first 3 sessions are free.

guaranteed 100% you'll lose weight and become healthier if you're just consistent.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast