Default Reliable and well-skilled Web-development companies in Cebu...plz recommend

I wanted to make e-commerce site so I searched in google...and I called up some companies in Cebu...

But most of companies don't answer...I think they are really small company which don't have any staff to answer the phone..

If you know web-developing company which has good reputation and can develop very complicated E-commerce site, Plz list it down.

Quote Originally Posted by Justine N View Post
    I wanted to make e-commerce site so I searched in google...and I called up some companies in Cebu...

But most of companies don't answer...I think they are really small company which don't have any staff to answer the phone..

If you know web-developing company which has good reputation and can develop very complicated E-commerce site, Plz list it down.
    What do you mean as very complicated? What features are you referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by Justine N View Post

complicated, is such a general term, since website tend to be different from one another depending on the feature it uses... but bottom line is they all follow the same process... diri ra sa front end mag daog...

All such companies probably already busy with so much orders or simply sitting on some points out there for so many I can't even explain so I can't recommend anyone - sorry, but you can really make it up in google search or right on upwork/freelancer for that.

5.    Advertisement