Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default My Entry Level-Gaming Mini Pc Set-up

The Description Says it all so Basaha usa bago mag Text Ok..
    I will not entertain questions that are already in the post..

Set 1 sold to a non-Istoryan..
    Set 2 sold to Cmann..
    Set 3 sold sa akong neighbor..

Set 1 : Mini HTPC Mid-Gaming Desktop Set-up (SOLD)

Set 2 : AMD Mid Gaming CPU (SOLD)

Set 3 : Intel Micro CPU (Light Gaming PC) (SOLD)

Pick up Only and Test all you want here at my Place

My Number and Location: Labangon 09999027587

Respeto Mga Migo... Thanks
    Last edited by amd_intel; 11-27-2014 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Updating price and additional items included

Quote Originally Posted by amd_intel View Post
    Read and Understand carefully before inquiring

Respeto Mga Migo... Thanks
    Nice.. Btw, ngano kabaw man ka daghan di mo respeto dire. Dili ka newbie noh? LOL

nice one sir

@cloudduster " haha di naman sir just avoiding people who are not understanding what they are inquiring and also for those who are haggling too much which normally come's along the way... thanks thanks anyway for the comment sir..
    @nevermore thanks boss...

negotiable pa..

up up lang ta...

Up up up..

pwede video card lang paliton ? GTX 550 ti tag pila ?

Quote Originally Posted by acc29i View Post
    pwede video card lang paliton ? GTX 550 ti tag pila ?
    Haha bro the VC is for my next project naa dire sa istorya same ra model ug vc just search for it..

UP.. UP For Tonight

Quote Originally Posted by cloudduster View Post
    Nice.. Btw, ngano kabaw man ka daghan di mo respeto dire. Dili ka newbie noh? LOL
    Ayaw nalang alama bro, daghang newbie diri nga karaan nagpa newbie disguise lang hehehe....anyways, nice post TS, diin ka ani imong gamay na chassis?

up ta ani kay basin di pa ni mahalin next week ako palit ani

@hawshock I was a premium member before just don't have the 10$ on my paypal yet to renew it, don't have much time to post on some threads to earn a junior level yet, check my old one it's hot_item and dealt with some people here already with yet some bad experiences as well.. it is the risk that you are putting your self into when you are selling or buying something online that is why as an added precaution, The term respect is a normal term in a forum like this which you can see in other forums such as tipidpc, and the patience for those who are just not good in reading instructions that we can't avoid, some are even to clumsy or maybe just for the sake of re-selling that is why there is too much haggling, we need to get used to read and back read to avoid nonsense questions and for smooth transaction. the term respect is also used to as why we normally get rejected to what we offer and it still connects to haggling and missed information cause they are not reading the post when they inquire. I hope that explains in decent manner TS and thanks also for the post.. about the chasis it is a pre-built case and it came from the U.S. no brand specific but it has a sticker or a label that justifies it along with the manufacturing date of 03/07/2012.. but it's really sleek and space saver and ideal for those who are minimalistic and has a small place like a rented room, it can handle light to medium games and hd movies pretty well tested this unit on dota 2 gta,SFX vs. Tekken and black ops all in low to medium settings.. it fits an mITX mobo with an optional vc slot on the case, the hd 4250 graphics is built in with it for the m880g chipset of amd.. this really a cool stuff once you see it..

Up Up Up and Maayong Buntag..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast