Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Default Re: What are da best driving schools in Cebu?

unsa office hours nila ? pde pd ba nga ikaw ra magboot when ka ad2?
    (medjo busy man gd)

To the best of my knowledge, open sila 8am-8pm
    tawagi lang for more details para if nahan jd ka maplot ang imo schedule for driving lesson

I was confused between Reva and Best Driving School. I wanted to enrol in Best because of the many good feedbacks dinhi, but I can't get through sa ilang landline number. And everytime mag text ko sa duha ka cellphone numbers, I don't get a reply promptly or I don't get a reply at all.

So I enrolled in REVA instead coz they always reply promptly and cheaper pud ilang rate. I was supposed to start yesterday. Maayo pa kaayong sabot sa time and place sa akong pick-up. Even texted the intructor just few minutes before sa akong schedule just to confirm. But "on the dot" gyud sa oras sa sabot diha pa nag text ang instructor that he can't make it kay naa daw problema sa car! I was disappointed coz I was supposed to have other appointments that time but ako lang gi-prioritize ang driving session for some reason.

Now, I'm trying to get hold of BEST driving school na pud. But still haven't gotten any reply and still can't contact their landline.

*sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by jsebastian View Post
    To the best of my knowledge, open sila 8am-8pm
    tawagi lang for more details para if nahan jd ka maplot ang imo schedule for driving lesson

would you know if open sila on a Sunday?

CEBU DRIVING SCHOOL

i dont recommend this school gyud..

worse nga driving school sa akong naagian... previous was SWEET DRIVING SCHOOL which was way better gyud kay kalma ang akong instructor mu teach ato who was Claudio. makakat-on gyud kag drive.

unlike sa cebu driving kay taasan kag tingog nya insultuhon pa gyud ka lolz.. ma tense na nuon kag drive.. btw, ni enrol ko sa cebu driving para mag review lang kay dugay2x napud ko wa ka drive and mag kuha ta kog license sa LTO..

expect lang gyud mo kong mo enrol mo dnhi nga dala sa lessons ang isulto ug pangasaba ug
    pag criticize sa imong dinal-an sa pag drive. murag ilang ganahan kabaw naka mu drive daan before ka mu enrol nila... stupid kau.. haha

maka ingon gyud ka nga nagbayad raka para i criticize instead of teaching you on the do's and dont's.

and kng mu complain mo sa ilang office.. igo raka ingnon "salamat sa information".. wahahhaa!! no apologies whatsoever

g txtan pa jud ko sa instructor ug g away napud ko kay ngano kuno ni complain ko sa ilang office... paeta ug pangutok oi... d sad jud ka ka expect ug tarong nga treatment kay inato ra cya nga driving school..

btw, mu lihok pud daw ni sila ug non prof license and makuha daw ug 1 week. tag 3,5k ang pangayo. wa panay labot sa drug test...

ako nalang ning ikatawa akong naagian nila... =D

thumbs down! hehe

@balbs85 thanks sa info bro!

Blog Entries

Wow! thanx to this thread... I was too confused which schools I'll be enrolling today until I read some good feedbacks about BEST driving school. I called a lot of schools but true enough, upon inquiry pa gali, thorough ang explanations nila about the lessons. Medyo pricey but being a beginner and a hesitant future driver, I won't waste my money on a mediocre driving school. So BEST driving school it is

for beginners, a 12-hour session is Php 3,700, free pick-up...

Thanks so much guys for your helpful info
    "People who love to eat are always the BEST people."
    Julia Child

Quote Originally Posted by kait View Post
    I enrolled with Pro drive..its my last day tomorrow..Quite not satisfied though I really don't know what will I expect..not like with what I read from Best Drive that there is a summary what will you learn from them..Here's the summary what will you expect with Pro Drive:

1st Day: Familiarize with Gear. The instructor let you move the gear by giving instruction like this "1" "2"etc after memorizing the movement of gear without looking at it next will discuss the clutch, break and accelerator with a brief explanation when to use those things. Next you will be the one to drive already. We practiced at the Reclamation area near SM, then when the instructor that you are quite okay, you will then go with traffic..Before your time ends, the instructor make sure that your within the vicinity of the next student.

2nd Day: Practice up hill and down hill near Tops..The instructor is very sleepy that time

3rd to 5th day: Dont remember the place..we passed by SRP going to somewhere south because the next student is from there..still giving instruction when to move the gear, what lane, break, more gas etc..

Overall what you can learn form Pro Drive is the movement of the gear, when to press the clutch, break, gas. No discussion on the traffic rules or any technique perhaps..Until the 5th day he still giving commands.

So i'm thinking what if I enrolled with Best Drive instead will I learn more
    just to quote my post when i first enrolled in ProDrive

I just finished my 3 days refresher course with Best Drive and its really really really different from ProDrive

For my instructor (Sir Boggie ) thanks keep it up..

In 3 days I learned a lot from Best Drive so for those who are looking for a best driving school Best Drive is highly recommended..

hi guys. just registered here to post my reply. becoz of your comments, nag enroll nako sa best driving school...current rates P3200 manual (10 hours) and P 4200 (?) for automatic. you may opt for additional hours. i didnt bother to call other driving schools. basta nauyun ko. i only have 2 sessions to go. you dont need to go to their office, just give them a call.

Quote Originally Posted by jakile View Post
    hi guys. just registered here to post my reply. becoz of your comments, nag enroll nako sa best driving school...current rates P3200 manual (10 hours) and P 4200 (?) for automatic. you may opt for additional hours. i didnt bother to call other driving schools. basta nauyun ko. i only have 2 sessions to go. you dont need to go to their office, just give them a call.
    In case dili nako sila macontact, asa man dapita ilang office?

11.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast