Page 3 of 651 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: All about Smart Bro (read the first page before posting)

^^tsk tsk tsk..typical smart wifi problem..pag anad2x nalang ana

hi fellow smart wifi subscriber...as for me here in iloilo...just started our subscription..my brother paid the amount last nov2 then they said after 2-3 days darating na meridian...true, dumating nga, but alang mag iinstall....then after that i called the smart customer service to follow up when is the installation date...i asked them why so matagal when in fact they told my brother that by saturday meron nang pupunta sa haus for the installation...then they said scheduled kasi for our installation is nov9 which di nila sa amin when we paid the bill...so i requested for an earlier schedule...****!!! its already nov8, still ala pa rin pumupunta....eto ba yung earlier? tom is nov9 already...bagal naman ng installation nila!!! i will be active in this forum...to monitor how fast or slow yung connectivity nila....and also..can i ask for the email add of NTC in case lang...thank you...

wEird kaau pag.install sa smart wifi sa akong line...i waited for a week after the promised date and when they finally showed up, it was already 9:30pM..!! na.bong gud mi kai gabii kaau..and then it started raining everyday, we noticed na naay leak sa roof..sUs!! g.buslot diay to nila among roof accidentally (ang2x gabii gud kaau pag.install nila!) aRgh!!!

today is nov.9, somebody from smart called up this morning...a certain rona..guess what? ANYA tama ka!!! she said between nov.9 to nov.14 somebody from smart will drop by the haus and do the installation. grabeh!!!!! my supposed to be date of installation is on Nov.9.......another week na naman aantayin ko.... so that makes it almost 2 WEEKS yung installation ng smart wifi?? weird!!! i paid the amount in full last nov.2 pah....grabeh!!!! i just hope they will not show up that late here like what you had experience @ANYA...kasi baka pakain ko sila sa aso ko! hmp!!! bagal....

@red_ballerina30: if they cOme at night, make sure you have sOmebOdy gO up the rOOf with them tO check up the installatiOn...

pila to bayd basta mag pa putol na wla pa nahuman and contract?

Hinay na jd kaayu ning smart wifi. Mo gukod jd kaha ni cla basta ako ni paputol wla pa nahuman ang contract?

ila termination fee kay : Monthly Fee * No. of months remaining in the contract

i think if u want to terminate it, u need to pay for P2,000.00...just confirm it nalang sa office nila. not so sure though....

In fairness to Smart Wifi / PLDT myDSL-W, I've ben using it for almost 2 weeks now so far so good. It even took only 5 working days to install my DSL, maybe because I am a PLDT subscriber for more than 6 years? Anyway as of now I am satisfied with my DSL.

@red_ballerina30: How was that going regarding your concerns with Smart Wifi to my contact, did he replied?

unsay speed ug pilang bayad sa DSL nimo bay?

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 651 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast