Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Start a Business with Globe, PEPSI, KOPIKO,Ganador & Ivory Rice and Unilever Philippines for P3,735

Start a Business with Globe, PEPSI, KOPIKO,Ganador & Ivory Rice and Unilever Philippines

WHAT IS PLANET MOBILE BUSINESS CLUB

If you are looking to start a business with the products an services of these companies call or text me at these numbers, it may take awhile if you PM me here.

Globe Business
    Post-Paid Plans, Bills Payment, Money Transfer, E-Loading (To All Networks)

PEPSI
    Carbonated and Non-Carbonated Products in Cans and PET Bottles

KOPIKO
    Exclusively distributing the KOPIKO Vending Machine and the 1kg. packs of KOPIKO Astig and KOPIKO Brown. Click >>> HERE <<< for more information

Ganador & Lion Ivory Rice
    The countries top rice distributors

UNILEVER Philippines
    Makers of top consumer products of the Philippines

Visit Us on our website, www.planetmobilebusinessclub.com
    Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
    Last edited by Alexander L. Gelacio Jr.; 06-05-2015 at 08:04 PM. Reason: updates

Start your business of with the country's leading brands, PM me for more info

Start your business or add to your existing one, KOPIKO Vending Machine.

Mao ni planet mobile noh? Unsay dagan ani boss? pilay damage? ayaw nalang nang pm2 kay kapoy na dapat direct to the point =D

Quote Originally Posted by The_JACKAL View Post
    Mao ni planet mobile noh? Unsay dagan ani boss? pilay damage? ayaw nalang nang pm2 kay kapoy na dapat direct to the point =D
    Yup, A Network Marketing Company acting as a marketing arm for it's partners.

By damage, you mean for the membership, it's P3735

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander L. Gelacio Jr. View Post
    Yup, A Network Marketing Company acting as a marketing arm for it's partners.

By damage, you mean for the membership, it's P3735
    mao ni akong gusto nga tubag direct wa nay pm2x, next question unsay unod anang 3735?

Quote Originally Posted by The_JACKAL View Post
    mao ni akong gusto nga tubag direct wa nay pm2x, next question unsay unod anang 3735?
    I'd like to answer here but I could better explain if we can discuss this personally.

Carbonated & Non-Carbonated products available in cans and PET bottles at wholesale prices for members and MCPC subscribers.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander L. Gelacio Jr. View Post
    Carbonated & Non-Carbonated products available in cans and PET bottles at wholesale prices for members and MCPC subscribers.
    hi sir e quote lng nako imong gi post sa laen forum

Hi TulogSaPancitan,

I'll answer your your questions the best I can, so here goes.

*1.) Advantages are the perks that the company's partners give us, higher commissions, competitive prices, and rebates and if we choose to, we can supply community stores that would be even more profitable, we also gain rebates from the team that we are building from the products they use.

*2.) a small portion of it do, the rest are for your online backoffice, PowerPay+ account and marketing materials

*3.) As compared for the traditional marketing, you will be supplying your community stores at competitive prices without putting out your own money, meaning you are the supermarket, albeit limited for now but that soon will change for the better as the company grows.
    my question is how does number 3 work? mag stock mis amo ani provided by Planet Mobile and earn thru commission kung mka halin?

my question is how does number 3 work? mag stock mis amo ani provided by Planet Mobile and earn thru commission kung mka halin?

No, you wont be needing to stock up with the products but transactions are done in cash as you set for the order; example with Pepsi, if you need 20cases of Pepsi products for an event, the 20cases will be delivered* to you or your client then you'll earn commission on it, other partners have different arrangements.

*Deliveries are subject to Pepsi's route coverage.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast