Page 5 of 105 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Yeah sakto jud bro, im using 128gb and it sometimes crashes and stutters... Mas dali pa pud mo load ako 5s on same wifi spot. Data connections suddenly drops on 3g while i did not have that issue when i was still using my 5s as my daily driver.

Quote Originally Posted by T1CODE View Post
    Yeah sakto jud bro, im using 128gb and it sometimes crashes and stutters... Mas dali pa pud mo load ako 5s on same wifi spot. Data connections suddenly drops on 3g while i did not have that issue when i was still using my 5s as my daily driver.
    I see. I have the 64GB variant and wala ra man app crashes buyag. Naay stutter gamay ra kaau kung mu open ko multiple window sa Safari. Pero overall, solid ra ang performance.

Kumusta imung battery life?

I was desperate to buy an iphone 6plus altho di jud na nako magamit ang 128gb i went on and bought one... Pabgitaon kaayo ang 64gb and 16 is too small pud.
    Battery life seems ok, as of now di pa kaayo nako ma gauge kay im still using my 5s most of the time... Still adjusting pa sa size, only thing i noticed was i charge it last night 10pm fully charge na then when i woke up at 530 85% nalang sya sa ako 5s mostly 95 -97% inig mata nako.

I was desperate to buy an iphone 6plus altho di jud na nako magamit ang 128gb i went on and bought one... Pabgitaon kaayo ang 64gb and 16 is too small pud.
    Battery life seems ok, as of now di pa kaayo nako ma gauge kay im still using my 5s most of the time... Still adjusting pa sa size, only thing i noticed was i charge it last night 10pm fully charge na then when i woke up at 530 85% nalang sya sa ako 5s mostly 95 -97% inig mata nako.
    Waaa! Something's definitely wrong anang unit nimu bro. Mu charge ko pag 8pm then fully charged pag 10:30pm. Unplug nako charger by 11:30pm, pagka buntag ana mga 7am 100% pa man gihapon akong battery. I'm not kidding.

Nasuwayan na nimu backup dayon reflash/restore to iOS 8.1? Ayaw lng sah ibalik imung backup. Try to see unsay performance.

Must be because its been woke up several times while im sleeping... Im playing games and most of my playmates are from other parts of the world and they keep on chatting sa LINE app during my nights not to mention ang game nga ako giduwaan nga always gives notification, facebook and other apps. Still observing pa.
    As of now im using 5s to reply and to play games while keeping my 6plus on idle... My battery still at 97%, i was reading articles on flipboard for almost an hour this morning. I was thinking its because of all the notifications i get during my night time, and i didnt turn on the "do not disturb" mode last night.

Must be because its been woke up several times while im sleeping... Im playing games and most of my playmates are from other parts of the world and they keep on chatting sa LINE app during my nights not to mention ang game nga ako giduwaan nga always gives notification, facebook and other apps. Still observing pa.
    As of now im using 5s to reply and to play games while keeping my 6plus on idle... My battery still at 97%, i was reading articles on flipboard for almost an hour this morning. I was thinking its because of all the notifications i get during my night time, and i didnt turn on the "do not disturb" mode last night.
    I see. I keep my notifications ON as well. Apil pud location services and background updates. I-observe lng basin random ra to nahitabo.

Akong na observe pud, at least 1 hour akong screentime pirmi from 100% to 99% (continuous use with screen ON). Ang succeeding drops mas dali ra mu ubos battery.

Yeah thats what i observed too, dugay moubos from 100 to 99%. I just got it last friday night so breaking in mode pa lol. Im still adjusting to its size pa since im so used sa gagmay nga phone.

asa sa cebu ta maka test drive ug iphone 6+? nahan ko motry before buying basin magmahay ko

Quote Originally Posted by flipee View Post
    asa sa cebu ta maka test drive ug iphone 6+? nahan ko motry before buying basin magmahay ko
    Murag lisud pa na karon pangitaon. On November 14, 2014, the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus will be launch officially in PH. I'd keep my eye on SMART & GLOBE Centers as well as iStore and PowerMac.

Report warns Apple might be facing a huge iPhone 6 Plus recall http://a.mynews.ly/!ED.B3g2y via @Appy_Geek

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 105 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast