Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Salamat kaayo as mga inquiries and esp. sa mga ng inquire na tinud-anay. nihatag gyud cla sa ilang names and email addresses.

Padayonon ta ni:

ONLY Inquiries via TEXTS/Private Msgs sent with FULLNAME and EMAIL ADDresses will be entertained thru 0923-7212521 or email at redski_2003@yahoo.com . (We will send you complete details such as files, pictures of the project) This may indicate that you are really interested and not just phishing for info.

NOTE: I've had many inquiries from some Istoryans here who only asked for info and assistance but after they got all the info, they DID NOT have the COURTESY to provide feedback/update. Some are real estate agents who are lazy to work and get the info by themselves while some others already have their own real-estate agents and never had the intention of getting the unit/project from me. But only used me to gather info or gain assistance. So If you already have an agent and you don't intend to get your unit through me then get with your agent for assistance and don't just use my time and effort. If you are a Real Estate Agent/Broker, work your ass. It's your job! No free-loading. RESPECT the real-estate agents/businessmen here in Istorya. Especially if you are doing business here too. Just 2 words, RESPECT & KARMA.

good morning! thanks for the inquiries, let me know if you want to reserve a unit or kung naa mo hesitations or questions text me with your names 09237212521 so i can revert to you. up up up

Welcome 2015..... Brand new year.. brad new opportunities!

still selling... fast!

reserve na mo! while naa pa available

text me if you want to reserve a unit now!

up up up up and up!!

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast