Page 4 of 111 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gazmembrane View Post
    imo..if not all, then most people in the government are corrupt. The only good thing about the binays being corrupt is the fact that Makati is really one of the most progressive cities in the country.

Ug sa bisaya pa, at least naa tay nakita sa ilang pagka corrupt kaysa kato wa jud gikadalit
    Progressive na daan ang Makati wa pa si Lagum. Nindot na kau ug infrastructures compared sa uban syudad sa pinas.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedingboi View Post
    Progressive na daan ang Makati wa pa si Lagum. Nindot na kau ug infrastructures compared sa uban syudad sa pinas.
    I don't know but if my history serves me right, there were lots of undeveloped areas before the Binays sat in Makati (i.e. place where the Bonifacio Global is now). Don't get me wrong, I'm not a supporter of the Binays but I would just like to give credit where credit is due. The Binays have contributed much to put Makati where it is right now.

I have personally been to Makati a number of times and even the taxi driver that drove for me from Makati has voluntarily shared how thankful he is regarding the programs that Makati is offering right now to its constituents, such as those free hospitalization, free tuition fees with free school supplies, above average cash gifts to its Senior Citizens. And to quote him not in verbatim:"Bahala na po kung kurakot man sila ma'am, basta po meron din naman po kaming nakikita dito sa Makati, hindi po tulad sa iba na pangungurakot lang po talaga ang alam gawin"

If indeed the Binays are guilty, then let them be judged accordingly. But let's not turn a blind-eye on why this smear campaign is only being highly publicized just now. We all know that it all boils down to politics and its dirty tactics.

tangtanga na ang Ayala dha sa Makati..tan awon nato kung mo lambo bana

Quote Originally Posted by gazmembrane View Post
    I don't know but if my history serves me right, there were lots of undeveloped areas before the Binays sat in Makati (i.e. place where the Bonifacio Global is now). Don't get me wrong, I'm not a supporter of the Binays but I would just like to give credit where credit is due. The Binays have contributed much to put Makati where it is right now.

I have personally been to Makati a number of times and even the taxi driver that drove for me from Makati has voluntarily shared how thankful he is regarding the programs that Makati is offering right now to its constituents, such as those free hospitalization, free tuition fees with free school supplies, above average cash gifts to its Senior Citizens. And to quote him not in verbatim:"Bahala na po kung kurakot man sila ma'am, basta po meron din naman po kaming nakikita dito sa Makati, hindi po tulad sa iba na pangungurakot lang po talaga ang alam gawin"

If indeed the Binays are guilty, then let them be judged accordingly. But let's not turn a blind-eye on why this smear campaign is only being highly publicized just now. We all know that it all boils down to politics and its dirty tactics.

After the destruction of Manila (including Makati) during the 2nd world war (1945 onwards), I would commend these three fellows (Máximo Estrella, Rafael Bañola, José Luciano) for rebuilding a war torn municipality into an Industrial and Commercial hub by massive invitation of local & foreign investments. The "Dark Ranger" (Binay) only came in after 1987.

Makati's rise was inevitable kahit c Binay ang Mayor... and for sure he has reaped the benefits... I have relatives who live in Makati for years and know how he works...They don't like him either there are a lot of stories on how the used there power to gain more wealth... Who would like an upportunista like that run a country. Imagine how much he would get being the president na Mayor ra cya sa una

dawlims jud na si boy alkitran aka boy tire black

sa Pinas mn d.ay ang location sa The Maze Runner boss sa?

A 350-hectare agricultural estate in Barangay (village) Maligaya, Rosario town, Batangas province, that has a piggery, a flower orchard and a cock farm is currently owned by a corporation whose shareholders are reportedly dummies of Vice President Jejomar Binay, according to former Makati City Vice Mayor Ernesto Mercado.

Mercado, a geodetic engineer by profession, said he had proof the farm in Batangas measured 350 hectares and was owned by the Vice President’s family.

He promised to present at the Senate blue ribbon committee hearing on Wednesday not only the proof of Binay’s ownership of the property but also of photos of other Binay assets, such as three properties in Tagaytay City.

Mercado, who showed the Inquirer aerial photos of the agriculture estate in Batangas, described the property as a “high-end hacienda.”

The farm has “an air-conditioned piggery and a flower farm that grows orchids of the imported variety,” he said.
    It also has a cock farm, a man-made lagoon, a swimming pool and a huge house.

The former vice mayor added that it also had a “maze garden” patterned after the Kew Gardens in London, one of the city’s top attractions.

Mercado said that when he traveled to London in 2007 with the Vice President and Dr. Elenita Binay to attend the 100th Boy Scouts Jamboree, they went to the Kew Gardens in consideration of the Vice President’s wife, who likes orchids and gardens.

Mercado said the Binays visited the Kew Gardens between July 27 and Aug. 8, 2007.

The farm is six times the size of the 58-hectare Rizal Park in Manila and is 14 times bigger than the 25-hectare Quezon Memorial Circle in Quezon City.

^ Dili man kuno na sa mga Binay bro, kana ra daw Orchid Farm ang giabangan sa mga Binay.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 111 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast