Page 1 of 99 123411 ... LastLast

Default MERGED: SSS queries (application, requirement, loans, ID)

really need help guys..

Default re: MERGED: SSS queries (application, requirement, loans, ID)

based sa ako, adto ra ko sa office nag apply og loan. ang among office na mismo ang nag process sa SSS loan and pag-ibig.

Default Re: need help:how to apply for a loan in SSS and Pag-ibig? what are the requirem

just go to the accounting department of your office. naa na sila form to be filled up if you want to apply for a loan then naka-attached pud nah ang requirements didto.

Default re: MERGED: SSS queries (application, requirement, loans, ID)

thanks guys

Default How to be a voluntary member of SSS

Hi,

I would like to ask everyone for information about how to be a voluntary member in SSS, I have resigned from my work and I would like to continue my contributions. Thanks

adto lang ka sa sss, pwede man e convert nimo into voluntary contribution.pero kuti sad kaau, what if makakita nasad ka lain work, e convert nasad to nimo ug employed and voluntary.daghan pa jud tao ang sss, naa man cguro ka form nga fill upan...

yea, go directly to SSS and have to fill up forms...
    if you don't have plans to go back to work, mas mau mag voluntary. antos lang sa ka kuti. kay mau mo continue esp if kaya lang nimo mag pay, kay gamit jud kau ang SSS.
    =D

Default Need some Advise Claiming SSS Benifits

Here's the story by the time My father died last 2005. We were really having problem claiming his SSS contributions. Its quite a large amount since my father's contributions is about 13 years worth. Until now it hasn't been claimed. Due to unscrupulous hastles and very difficult requirements.

We were trying to claim the said contributions last 2005 and we got the requirements. In fact we've almost completed it. The requirements include tons of birth and death certificate including the parents of the member. Even though they are not the benificiaries stated in the members data.
    Here is the problem, we lack the death and birth certificate of my fathers mother. There was no record in City Health. She is from China and we couldn't determine her date of death and DOB. So we can't get any records in City Health that is Death Cert and Birth Cert. Obviously she is already deceased as well as my grandfather.

I don't really see the logic behind the Death Cert requirements of the parents of my father. When in the members data in clearly shows the benificiaries which are us his sons.
    The only thing that clearly portrays here is that they are intentionally making it difficult for the claimants to claim the benifits.
    Consider that its so easy for them to deduct our salary and very difficult for us to claim.

embassy diay?

Default sss queries

Hi, is there anyone in here working for SSS ? Philippine Social Security System?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 99 123411 ... LastLast