Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dog companion

up lang utro...

up lang utro

Quote Originally Posted by Barcelona View Post
    Bro i am a breeder for dogs for the last 30 years. You need to see and find out what type of dogs fits you. Money is not always everything. I produce 200 to 300 puppies every year. Look me up you might find something that fits you and we can talk about the price that you are comfortable with. Tel 09189424649. My name Edward Boon.
    boss! puppy mill? mura nman og mga baboy ang imng mga iro boss! nya mga show quality pa gyud!! wahhahha.. joke2 man sd ka boss unsaon man tawon pgshow quality ana imng iro.. itsura pa lng daan mura way kaon!!

Boss before you speak try to find out who i am and what type of breeder i am.....i am a foreigner married to a filipina and i am the person who started the first dog club in Cebu in 1988. Passion has landed with the Dog World so started being the founding president of Kennel club of Cebu......i have more than 50 philippine champion , grand champion and hall of famers since then. I am retired. Soon to be senior citizen. Please have some decently and respect before you post becoz sometimes you can hurt people with words like this. I have bred dogs 30 years or so spend millions in my kennel and never regreted.

Quote Originally Posted by Barcelona View Post
    Boss before you speak try to find out who i am and what type of breeder i am.....i am a foreigner married to a filipina and i am the person who started the first dog club in Cebu in 1988. Passion has landed with the Dog World so started being the founding president of Kennel club of Cebu......i have more than 50 philippine champion , grand champion and hall of famers since then. I am retired. Soon to be senior citizen. Please have some decently and respect before you post becoz sometimes you can hurt people with words like this. I have bred dogs 30 years or so spend millions in my kennel and never regreted.

weeeee...??

mao d i mangompra ka og iro nya imng ibaligya og balik! mao na sakto nga breeder! cgurodo ka nga brreder gyud ka og negosyanyte lng!! bsin ka tuo ka nga baboy na imng iro!

hahaha, sus naa na sad nang lawgaw dri si agent ay...nag lisod naman gani kag lakaw ug tuskig sa imong kamot dong...mo samot jud na ka hiwi ang imong nawong ug kamot dong...cge'g tago anang agent na acct oi, hahaha...
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent View Post
    weeeee...??

mao d i mangompra ka og iro nya imng ibaligya og balik! mao na sakto nga breeder! cgurodo ka nga brreder gyud ka og negosyanyte lng!! bsin ka tuo ka nga baboy na imng iro!

Quote Originally Posted by greene View Post
    hahaha, sus naa na sad nang lawgaw dri si agent ay...nag lisod naman gani kag lakaw ug tuskig sa imong kamot dong...mo samot jud na ka hiwi ang imong nawong ug kamot dong...cge'g tago anang agent na acct oi, hahaha...

lawgaw?? kaw rmn cguro ky d man kaw ang kaistorya ngari!! KSP(kuwang sa paruk) man ka poldo!! luoy nlng ta!! isuroy to imng iro nya dalhan sd ang "kennel" wahahahah!!! bsin mhalin d i....!!!

TS pasensya kaau..

sa katong nanga igo o nangasuko nko nga ncommnt ko.. ipm lng nko og katong mgpapansin sd nko pm lng pud mo..

8.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12