Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Default Breeding dogs, puppies .....everything must go.......

I am letting go of all my breeding stock of dogs, puppies.....Rfs i recently found out that i have cancer and will nd a lot of money for treatment. Furthermore these dogs require care and mantainence in order to be productive which i might not be in a position to provide. I have been a good breeder for the last 30 years or so and its a shame that i cant continue to provide the happiness thats found with every puppy sold . I am very grateful that time has permitted to establish the trust that one gets when buying a dog or puppy from me. If you want to be a owner for breeding dogs look me up. I have mostly toy dogs, some big dogs like labradors, belgian, siberian husky . Located in cabancalan mandaue. Telephone 4207588 / 09189424649. My name is Edward Boon.

Latest News : I was advice by my doctors to cut down on the numbers of dogs in my kennel because of my condition but its hard to cut a passion that had grown deep inside for the last 30 years. I decided to let them all stay until I have gone. In fact I feel better when I add on more dogs in my kennel. Some sort of feeling that they are a therapy for my cancer.......I explain that to my doctor and she tells what ever that makes me happy is still a good sign......

Too bad to hear that, hoping for a full recovery for you sir

Yes i really hope so too. Life is short and we dnt know when is the end but we must do good in order to allow a good recovery. God is good. I leave it all to him whether i should stay or go.

All dogs go to heaven........Hope its true.........me too

......ll...up.up.................

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>up>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I am saddened by this news... I hope you will be cured...have you tried herbal medicine yet?

sorry to hear that. btw, do u have a pug?

Well thats life my friends.......i will be treated with chemo and radiation starting wednesday so wish me luck i will survive the treatment. Yes i have a male adult pug ......he is producing many puppies .....if you are interested comeby and look at him .....he is macho......

..............up............up..........

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast