Page 21 of 57 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast

boss @friedrich naka sulay ka nga naka stop ka nya medyo uphill gamay then imo e neutral then hand brake then release sa foot brake kay mo atras ghpon?

Quote Originally Posted by ta3 View Post
    boss @friedrich naka sulay ka nga naka stop ka nya medyo uphill gamay then imo e neutral then hand brake then release sa foot brake kay mo atras ghpon?
    Wala ko kasulay boss ky pirmi gyud ko apak sa brake kung inclined para sure. Hehe

Quote Originally Posted by tooth_decay View Post
    @friedrich ..sakto ba ko boss, regardless kong nka high or low ang AC same ra og fuel ang ma consume? I read somewhere regarding this, im not sure if tinuod ba...hehe..
    Boss, I can't be so sure ani but based lang sa akong na remember and pagsabot akong ma-share regarding ani. You can research more about this and ubani ug experiment.

I think fan speed won't affect fuel consumption, if it does minimal ra siguro ky electrical powered man ang fan through the alternator (sakto ba? ). Temperature setting does affect fuel consumption since it involves the compressor already which directly adds up load to the engine. So, if you set your temperature to the lowest setting (coldest), tendency is the compressor will always be at work to reach the desired temperature inside the cabin. It's best to just set the temp knob somewhere at the middle of the blue lines. Sa auto climate control, around 22-26°C.

Sorry, in layman's term lang ni akong pag explain because I'm not an expert on this. Basin sayop ko so, anyone who's very much knowledgeable ani is welcome to join us in this conversation. Please research lang pod mo para ma guided mo esp. sa technical terms and explanation/theories.
    Last edited by friedrich; 08-17-2017 at 09:27 PM.

sakto kau imong pag explain boss. mao sad na akong na basahan somewhere. same as of a conventional window type a/c dli kau ka affect sa consumption ang fan speed but diri ma apektohan sa temp settings

Quote Originally Posted by friedrich View Post
    +

Boss, I can't be so sure ani but based lang sa akong na remember and pagsabot akong ma-share regarding ani. You can research more about this and ubani ug experiment.

I think fan speed won't affect fuel consumption, if it does minimal ra siguro ky electrical powered man ang fan through the alternator (sakto ba? ). Temperature setting does affect fuel consumption since it involves the compressor already which directly adds up load to the engine. So, if you set your temperature to the lowest setting (coldest), tendency is the compressor will always be at work to reach the desired temperature inside the cabin. It's best to just set the temp knob somewhere at the middle of the blue lines. Sa auto climate control, around 22-26°C.

Sorry, in layman's term lang ni akong pag explain because I'm not an expert on this. Basin sayop ko so, anyone who's very much knowledgeable ani is welcome to join us in this conversation. Please research lang pod mo para ma guided mo esp. sa technical terms and explanation/theories.

Good to know mga bossing..hehe..maong gi clarify jud nko, ky medyo contradicting kaau to ako basahan...hehe..

On another topic I would like to share to you a tip on how to lock the Mirage's doors while the engine is off without arming the alarm. I'm sure naa diri na annoy na sa atong alarm ky once off na ang engine, mu automatic unlock na dayon ang doors (unless imo gipa disable ni nga feature sa Casa). What if you want to stay inside the car while parked and you want to lock all doors for safety? What you will do is lock the door using the driver's door lock, right? But it would arm the alarm... ig-unlock nimo ma trigger na dayon ang alarm.. wang wang wang! hahahaha. Or kung mustart ka sa car ky mag blink gihapon ang blue LED then as you travel magsige ug chirp ang alarm. hahaha...

Here's the trick to lock the doors with the engine off and without arming the alarm.

1. With the Engine off already, put the Ignition key to ACC ON.. for push button start press twice.. this will turn the dashboard lights on.
    2. Wait for a few seconds for the doors to automatically lock. You will hear clicking sounds from the doors.
    3. The moment you hear the clicking sound, it means the doors are locked, TURN THE IGNITION KEY TO OFF POSITION IMMEDIATELY. For push button start, just press the button again (once).
    4. VOILA! The doors remain locked. The blue LED is not blinking meaning the alarm is not armed.

Test gani.. dili na mutingog ang alarm ig unlock nimo sa Driver's door.. dili pod mu-alarm bisan pa mag uyog2x ka sa sulod. hehehe

Got this tip from the MPH group. So I thought of sharing it here para makahibaw pod ang uban.

Let me know if it works for you. Thanks!
    Last edited by friedrich; 08-18-2017 at 06:33 PM.

Mga bossing, pila ang tire pressure ninyo? Na noticed lang nko bah nga akong gpa hanginan 32 psi front and 35 psi rear kay medyo kuwang mn ghpon, medyo flat ang front..

Sa GLS nga tires 32 psi and sa GLX 35 psi ang recommended. Front tires look like flat or kulang ug hangin esp sa driver's side because of the weight sa engine + transmission. Use a reliable pressure gauge in filling air. It will only look flat but sakto ra diay. Ayaw pailad sa looks, boss.

Ako anha ko pahangin sa Shell or SeaOil ky digital ila pump. Then ako i countercheck sa ako digital air pressure gauge pod to make sure. I'm using OMP brand. Bought it around P500+. Don't settle ana cheap ones ky wala klaro calibration.
    Last edited by friedrich; 08-21-2017 at 09:45 AM.

Ok boss @friedrich, Uu sa shell ko nagpa hangin kay digital ilang air pressure gauge. Thanks.

mga bossing unsaon pag set para makita nato ang average FC? akong g browse padulong atong naay AVG 0 kay blank mn...ang mkita kay L/100km. Or makita na sya after 1k? 500km paman akong odo gd rn.

11.    Advertisement

Page 21 of 57 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast