Page 602 of 760 FirstFirst ... 592599600601602603604605612 ... LastLast
Results 6,011 to 6,020 of 7593

Thread: PS3

guys, unsaon pag.add 2nd controller sa ps3? kanang madetect pud sa game. thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by comicGeek View Post
    thanks bai. naa man gud ni offer og exchange nako. akong fragnstein + $70 = iyang fighting sticks. although wala pako fighting game sa akong ps3.
    this is a good deal bro if you're into fighting games, kay lisud jd pangitaon ang korean sticks maski sa ebay..if you're not, keep your fragnstein lng tingali

Quote Originally Posted by Godfall View Post
    guys, unsaon pag.add 2nd controller sa ps3? kanang madetect pud sa game. thanks..
    you mean kanang DS3? i plug sa via USB

Opinione personale č ok?

Ora ho due gioco puņ scegliere: r4 ds e ps3 hack, ma non si sa quale, chi puņ dirmi
    la risposta?

excited naku mo duwa sa PS3

@blah-blah> i usually research about the game before purchasing it for my ps3 kay sayang kung ang game mapalit kay dili worth the purchase Metacritic scores Castlevania: Lord of Shadows 85/100 & 1Up rates it a B...these are the sites i refer to with regards to game reviews...got the game from Datablitz despite the fact na action/adventure games are always compared to God of War/Uncharted/Infamous/Assasins Creed and the epic Metal Gear, i was surprised at Castlevania:LOS...the game itself deserves credit,,,Hideo Kojimas' (Metal Gear) association with the game provided its own identity..for me its worth the buy....problema nko karon kay wala pa nko mahuman nya Vanquish is released na on Datablitz site....multi tasking mode napud hehehehehe

mga bro, ang PS3 maka read MKV files?

Quote Originally Posted by kaiser8 View Post
    mga bro, ang PS3 maka read MKV files?
    nope, need to convert it

Quote Originally Posted by rodx View Post
    @blah-blah> i usually research about the game before purchasing it for my ps3 kay sayang kung ang game mapalit kay dili worth the purchase Metacritic scores Castlevania: Lord of Shadows 85/100 & 1Up rates it a B...these are the sites i refer to with regards to game reviews...got the game from Datablitz despite the fact na action/adventure games are always compared to God of War/Uncharted/Infamous/Assasins Creed and the epic Metal Gear, i was surprised at Castlevania:LOS...the game itself deserves credit,,,Hideo Kojimas' (Metal Gear) association with the game provided its own identity..for me its worth the buy....problema nko karon kay wala pa nko mahuman nya Vanquish is released na on Datablitz site....multi tasking mode napud hehehehehe
    thanks,... rating sa gamespot kay 7.5 ra man gud.. i usually buy games with 8 to 10 ratings..

Quote Originally Posted by darkwing View Post
    nope, need to convert it
    thanks! pero pwedi raman if mp4 format?

11.    Advertisement