I'm selling this D.A.T.A.M.E.X. Institute Educational Scholarship Voucher for Php 12,000 only (negotiable).

THE VALUE OF THIS SCHOLARSHIP VOUCHER IS P55,000 WORTH OF TUITION FEES FOR A TWO (2) YEAR COMPUTER COURSE LISTED BELOW:
If maka enroll , ang inyo nalang bayaran kay ang miscellaneous fee for Php 3,500 per semester

Details of said Scholarship Voucher are as follows:

I am only selling this Scholarship Voucher.
1. We received this Scholarship Voucher from a prestigious insurance company
2. I'm selling it because I was a current student of Arellano University .
3. Scholarship Voucher is transferable.
4. Scholarship Voucher has no expiration dates. You can enroll with it anytime. No age limit to enroll.
5. Voucher can be enrolled at any listed nationwide branch of D.A.T.A.M.E.X Institute.
6. When presenting this Voucher to the registrar, you must bring with your high school diploma.
7. You can call the D.A.T.A.M.E.X. branches listed and printed at the back of said Voucher so you know this is for real! There are listed phone numbers for every branch that you can call up.
UULITIN KO, BINEBENTA KO LANG ITONG SCHOLARSHIP VOUCHER NG Php12,000 AT PAGKATAPOS AY PWEDE MO NG GAMITIN PANG-ENROLL ITO NG WALANG BAYAD ANG TUITION FEES PARA SA KURSONG 2 TAON NA NAKASAAD SA ITAAS.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THIS SCHOLARSHIP VOUCHER, you will pay for the TUITION FEES THAT ARE WORTH P55,000 for a 2-year computer course.
So having this scholarship is already helpful because u do not need to pay any tuition fees for a 2-year computer course worth P55,000.
Below are the 2 Years Courses that can be only enrolled with this Scholarship Voucher are as follows:

-Associate in Computer Technology
-Computer Software Technology
-Office System Management
-Computer Hardware Technology
-Hotel & Restaurant Management (HRM)
-Web Application Development
-Networking and Telecommunication Technology
-System Analysis and Design
-Nursing Aid/Assistant
-Caregiver
-Call Center,Medical/Legal Transcriptionist
-Cellphone Technician
*SHORT COURSES*
-Windows /Javascript/Autocad/Coreldraw/Webpage Design/Internet Word
-Excel/Pagemaker/PHOTOSHOP
*FOREIGN LANGUAGES*
-French, German, Korean, Japanese, English Fluency and Correct Diction
*ADDITIONAL COURSES*
-Bartending, Tour Guiding, Front Desk, Household, Housekeeping

Nationwide branches of D.A.T.A.M.E.X. INSTITUTE are:
- Cebu
- Pasay
- Manila
- Manila, Taft
- Sucat, Paranaque
- Caloocan
- Pasig
- Cabanatuan
- Baguio
- Quezon City, Fairview
- Quezon City, Novaliches
- Quezon City, Cubao
- Las Pinas
- Muntinlupa city
- San Pedro
- Mandaluyong
- San Juan
- Antipolo City, bayan
- Antipolo city, Masinag
- Naga City
- Olongapo city

PLEASE CONTACT me at this number 09266962569 (GLOBE) for faster transaction. My location is here in Cebu City. tnx