Default Survey for AUTOMATIC TUBIG MACHINE OWNERS... (Survey for thesis namo.... Thanks daan sa help)

Good day to all,

The following questions that I am about to ask are questions pertaining to our thesis/project entitled: Water Level and Automatic Refilling System for Automatic Tubig Machines with notifications via Internet/SMS.

What this system basically does is to sense the water levels of the tanks inside ATMs (Automatic Tubig Machines) and refill it automatically from a backup tank or from mains (for ATMs located at the water refilling stations) whenever the tank is empty or in a certain state like if it goes less than half (can be set by user/owner). For tanks that are located in areas away from the owner's sight, this system also has a feature wherein it can be set to send updates to the owner on it's water levels if it is empty or if it is at a certain level (can also be set by user/owner). As an added feature we can also add an LCD display on the front plate of these machines notifying your patrons of whether or not you machine still contains water.

This project aims to remove the need for a look-out/bantay for these AutomaticTubigMachines machines.

I hope you guys can help me out and I really appreciate you for taking the time to complete the survey and if possible could you also include your name and contact number (totally optional) for reference purposes sa amo thesis? Thank you!

P.S. I was going to make a survey form for this but I wanted to hear more from you guys about each and every question so comments and suggestions are very welcome in this survey/discussion...

Before we begin let me just interject that that we already have surveyed your customers (people using ATM's) about what they have observed about ATM's in their places and here are some key notes on those surveys:

a. ATM's in their areas do not contain water most of the time because these machines are not refilled very timely.
    b. Around 90% of the people we surveyed lost a few pesos on these machines because they tried using it without knowing that the tanks of these machines have not yet been refilled yet.
    c. 67% of the people we surveyed are less likely to use ATMs that they've what key note b has explained because of the fear of undergoing the same experience all over again.
    b. the place of survey is around University of Cebu Lapu-Lapu and Mandaue Campus and some outlying areas in Mandaue where there are a lot of ATM's located and some are even positioned next to each other.

Let's Start:

1. How many Automatic Tubig Machines do you have?

2. Where are these machines located?

3. How do you get notified if the said machine still contains water in it or if it needs to be refilled?

4. Would you welcome the opportunity to automate the reloading of these machines?

5. Would you also welcome the opportunity to automate notifications about the condition or the status of your machines?

6. How would you rather receive these notifications via Internet or via SMS?

7. If there is a device that does what no's. 4 and 5 is saying would you be likely to avail this device?

8. How much are you willing to pay for such a device?

Again thank you and good day....

Caveat.

First of all, you did a sampling by convenience. Regardless of the sampling technique used, your respondents should be the same. You can't expect to get a valid correlation if your subsequent respondents are different from your source of initial data. Since you've already did your data gathering at UCLM and Mandaue, the same respondents should be used as the source of your dependent and independent variables.

Second, open ended survey questionnaires are better done in person to get a genuine and comprehensive answer. Answers in verbatim are better appreciated if you can appreciate the vocal intensity and facial expression elicited by the respondent. Unless this is a test for validity of a statistical research tool, then the methodology of this research is compromised.

i'll support this study since this will truly an advantage to both business owner and the cosumer, with this system, it is a win win. Last week, my brother and I were talking about opening a water refilling station and we have been thinking of this kind of system as it is very convenient and efficient. I never thought that a study is made.. I would gladly want to discuss with you on this and incorporate your system.. pm me.

I hope to know more updates as well coz im also planning the kind of bznz u mentioned above.
    All the best!!!

this is so nice TS...pm me about the details...supplier ko ug ATM and pesonet machine TS....tnx

6.    Advertisement