Page 233 of 304 FirstFirst ... 223230231232233234235236243 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 3036

Thread: Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by milot View Post
    $66 was our rate (monday)... idk if its the same rate for weekends.. and my baby was free (she's 1yr 3mos old). there were lots of people when we we're there... grabeh..
    hi, going to sg this november puhon and we want to go to universal studios. i just want to ask how did you get your tickets? did you buy in advance?

i love singapore

up ta ani beh coz we'll also be going to SG this november!!!

very informative thread...

paet, ako pahimuon og itinerary . nov. 7 to 10, wholedays. unsa inyo masuggest.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.caulfield View Post
    hi, going to sg this november puhon and we want to go to universal studios. i just want to ask how did you get your tickets? did you buy in advance?
    I suggest u buy ur ticket online in advance para sure naa available.. School holiday here starts 3rd week of November it be peak period.

Quote Originally Posted by jackdi View Post
    June 24-28 mo niadto? abli na diay ang BattleStar Galactica?

As per ilang website, closed pa man ni!!?
    As of today, close pa ang Galactica due to safety measures. As I remembered well it was closed since March 25, 2010 just right after we went on 20 March celebrated my daughter bday.. Super lucky us kay gamay pa ang tao, so nka 20x jud aka kids & friends, wla pa linya2...

ako 2months nko dri SG, wla pa jud ko ka ad2 sa Universal... save the best 4 last lang..dri lang sa ko sa Gaylang..hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by cheftonio View Post
    magkano po ang ticket papasok sa universal studios sg? madami pa bang tao? kailan bakasyon ng mga bata dun? salamat.

( nakuha ko sa plurk > free trip to universal studios sg. )

wow. yan ang gusto ko. free. hehe. may iba pa bang contest dyan? sasalihan ko lahat ng may trip to SG.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.caulfield View Post
    I bought my ticket online, naa man to 20% discount pag book naku last June. You just present your ID and credit card na imu gigamit when you purchased the ticket online inig abot nimu sa USS

kinsai naa sa SG kron? eb tah

11.    Advertisement