Page 3 of 304 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Singapore

Default Singapore

Singapore, a nice place to shop. The people there are so friendly and you can always take tyour time in choosing where tyou want to eat and where you want to go. You can walk or take the train even if you're just a tourist. The sites are so nice pwidi nimu balik balikun tyou won't get tired of it, especially Sentosa island. The best hotel i've stayed in was ritz carlton and Marriot hotel (lami and dinner buffet ani, worth your money jud)

Default Singapore

@naynoy: may i ask about your average temperature there? is it hot n humid? coz i see singapore is settled very near the equator. i'm planning to visit there this coming April, after here in the States.

Blog Entries

Default Singapore

Singapore: You can't eat bubblegum just anywhere...oh dear!

Default Singapore

zion : the weather is similar to here in the philippines.

Default Singapore

my sister went there...
    it's very clean place..

Default Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by zi0n
    @naynoy: may i ask about your average temperature there? is it hot n humid? coz i see singapore is settled very near the equator. i'm planning to visit there this coming April, after here in the States.
    sorry for the very late reply, haven't visited this site for sometime now.. the weather here in singapore is "soemwhat similar to philippines, the only difference is here, we don't have any rainy or wet season.. it is constant 24 - 35 deg but slightly a bit higher in april to july.. it is also very common to rain/drizzle here almost daily (even on a very hot noon the weather will suddenly turn cloudy and will rain late in the afternoon) there is no typhoon and so far no earthquake (knock on wood)

some well known tourist destination:
    sentosa island
    jurong bird park
    singapore zoo & night safari

other attractions that should be visited but are not that popular:
    singapore botanic garden and the singapore orchid garden
    chinatown

and lastly you cannot go wrong with this:
    shopping!!! almost the entire country is littered with shopping malls but the main shopping are is orchard road.

also if you wanna see lots of filipina maids, go to LUCKY PLAZA in orchard road anytime on a sunday (practically the hang-out of maids and seamen)
    too many of them practically overcrowding the place which makes it very noisy....

Default Singapore

nanoy, what do you think, how much minimum pocket money should we bring? will be leaving for singapore on monday...... thanks in advance

Default Singapore

again sorry for the late reply...
    from what i know a tourist is supposed to have minimum US$500.00 pocket money when travelling to any foreign country even here in singapore but not so sure because ASEAN countries are more open to foreigners coming from within the association.
    depending on what you will buy, what are the places you are going to, lenght of stay and accomodation and what exactly is your purpose of travel here in singapore?

Default Singapore

naay $385 package 4 days 3 nights.

Default Singapore

There's also a lower package about 250 USD --- I think only 3 days 2 nights.

Planning to go in June or July --- want to catch the Great Singapore Sale. Still trying to convince a couple of friends to go with me.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 304 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast