Page 1 of 304 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Singapore

Default Singapore

hmmmm last tour...i think the guide told us that singapore is smaller than the cebu province... but really dense.. (just imagine 700+ McDonalds shops.. i think that's what she said)

really clean place.. multicultured... hmmmm...

swerte naynoy oi...
    this is the line --------- cross it. i dare you

Default Singapore

the cleanest place in the world im stuck here in cebu wa pajud ko ka gawas pero my dad`s been there and he says it the cleanest most modernize place in the world

Default Singapore

yeah. clean daw. industrialized.

Default Singapore

daghan icepops did2.lami kayo

Default Singapore

i lyk ice pops hehe, singapore is a great place.
    a brief info:
    my dad said na wala day mga post didto kay imbis sa kilid sa kalsada butang naa ra sa underground gipang butang, even if singapore is a small place space is very aboundant kay people daw live in appartment and 1 appartment contain about 30 family pretty cool, even if they are very modernize they still keep mother nature alive in their place, such a great place to live in

Default Singapore

Yup, been there for a week for training, makes you want to vote for Lee Kuan Yew (former PM of Singapore) for President here, nice kaayo ilang transportation, ang subway nila, clean and fast, you go anywhere from Singapore and barato ra sad! sus naa unta dinhi sa cebu, maski LRT nalang, people there are really disciplined, I mean dili gyud sila molabay ug garbage bisan asa, ambot wala gyud ko kita ug gatapok na garbage dd2 dayon daghan sad kaayo ug trees! mao tingali clean kaayo ang place, smells nice too And klaro kaayo ilang city planning kay ang ilang residential places naa man sa outskirts sa city...basta nindot i model na city

Default Singapore

singapore is a nice place to visit.. it is clean, people are disciplined as what most who visited here would say, a model multi-cultural city. but staying here has its disadvantage also... too many laws to follow, a very hectic work schedule for those working here and a very high standard of living and schooling(which is very demanding to the kids).....

Default Singapore

sus!only in my dreams..when will i get to be in those places?

Default Singapore

naynoy: yep heard about that from our tour guide sauna.. infact i think people are almost too busy for reproduction?! izzat true? (might've sounded a little extreme there but you got my point right?)
    this is the line --------- cross it. i dare you

Blog Entries

Default Singapore

thats my dream also to go that place.................but i have to make ipon sa para wala nay labad sa ulo!

suroy nya ta didto.....sakay ta silhig!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 304 123411 ... LastLast