Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

hi ma'am please add me sa skype ndinzx... thanks ma'am

Quote Originally Posted by mom_in_cebu View Post
    Hi

I'd like to share my homebased job to all Istoryans! Full Time Appointment Setter for $700-$800 per month. Or for Part time $350 per month

For more details, please PM me.

Before applying, please make sure that you have an internet connection with 2MBPS speed, a stable PC, and you have to be willing to undergo training ( training fee will be provided FOR THOSE WHO WILL PASS THE TRAINING for 10 days) - Training fee is $12/day

* College Degree Preferred
    * Excellent Oral and Communication Skills
    * Confident

Usually, the training starts at 9:00pm-6:00am Philippine time but there are also times when training starts 11pm-8am Philippine time. IF YOU HAVE PLANS WITHIN THE 10 DAY TRAINING PERIOD NA MAG ABSENT, BETTER NOT APPLY YET. MAKE SURE YOU ALLOCATE THE 10 DAYS FOR YOUR FULL TRAINING.

Just like BPOs, yet I will get a referral fee for this. But the fee is just minimal.... as in kaigo ra pangpalit gatas sa akong anak.... he he he....
    Hi, PM me for details, I'm interested.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mom_in_cebu View Post
    Hi

I'd like to share my homebased job to all Istoryans! Full Time Appointment Setter for $700-$800 per month. Or for Part time $350 per month

For more details, please PM me.

Before applying, please make sure that you have an internet connection with 2MBPS speed, a stable PC, and you have to be willing to undergo training ( training fee will be provided FOR THOSE WHO WILL PASS THE TRAINING for 10 days) - Training fee is $12/day

* College Degree Preferred
    * Excellent Oral and Communication Skills
    * Confident

Usually, the training starts at 9:00pm-6:00am Philippine time but there are also times when training starts 11pm-8am Philippine time. IF YOU HAVE PLANS WITHIN THE 10 DAY TRAINING PERIOD NA MAG ABSENT, BETTER NOT APPLY YET. MAKE SURE YOU ALLOCATE THE 10 DAYS FOR YOUR FULL TRAINING.

Just like BPOs, yet I will get a referral fee for this. But the fee is just minimal.... as in kaigo ra pangpalit gatas sa akong anak.... he he he....
    Hi, PM me for details, I'm interested.

pls add me...Im interested...skype ID: warclouds0318...thank you!

pls pm me the details thru skype: machinehead6885 thanks

Sent you a PM

Naa pa ni?

7.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123