Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Bacon Mania!!!

Default Bacon Mania!!!

Everything is better with bacon... I so agree!

Bacon is a regular pantry staple in our house and I buy at least a pack for 1 week. Ever since I tried the Lean and Mean variety of Purefoods, I was hooked. I never liked greasy bacon so the lean type is perfect for me. I'm not saying this because I'm trying to be health conscious but that's just me - I don't like greasy bacon.

So when I tried comparing the Lean and Mean variety with the regular kind of a different brand, I was shocked! Look at the price difference! Let's just say I'm not about to change my bacon preference anytime soon.

I have been a bacon freak eversince... and I happen to reach even the narrowest place around cebu just to find some good places to have bacon... For ex.. is at the Old Front Gate (near Baseline) has the yummiest bacon treat I ever had... other good crispy bacons I found and kinda pricey to eat can be found on some hearty breakfast buffets in town like at Radisson, Harold's Hotel, Parklane, Hotel Elizabeth and Quest Hotel... So I wanna ask... Asa paman lain lugar nga mka kaon tag lami nga crispy bacon nya dili pricey bah... Need a little of your help on this lang... bwehehehe....

rajah park sa may fuente circle

palit nalang purefoods na brand lami pa

Quote Originally Posted by darkvampire View Post
    rajah park sa may fuente circle
    ( Yay, Thank you so much... will add rajah park on my check list then )

- - - Updated - - -

Just wondering sd if asa kaha ta ka pangita ug Home Made lang nga Bacon diri sa... hmmmm.. research nlang kos google bhe... ^_^

breakfast buffet sa marriott hotel.. crispy kaayo sir.

palit nalang ka ug 1kilo or more sa grocery kana di naka problema pangita kay bacon raman kaha imo need hehehe...

anyone tried the thick sliced spicy bacon? bought it sa groceries, pero wala nako kita lately.
    Last edited by pirehro; 07-06-2014 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pirehro View Post
    anyway tried the thick sliced spicy bacon? bought it sa groceries, pero wala nako kita lately.
    W0w... Never heard of that... Nice lagi na e-try ay... what Brand if you don't mind me asking?? ^_^

movenpick lami

Quote Originally Posted by janwounded View Post
    W0w... Never heard of that... Nice lagi na e-try ay... what Brand if you don't mind me asking?? ^_^
    I'm not sure of the brand, twice rako naka palit ani, so rare... basta black ang color sa packing.... everytime mag groceries ko kay ako jud na pangitaon. pero its been almost a year, wa gihapon...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast