Lightbulb Which is which: UV, UC-LM, UC-Banilad for Accounting?

Hello, Istorya!

I am considering Accounting for school year 2015-2016. I've done a bit of research here in Istorya for the best Accounting schools to visit and I am getting USC and USJR. No wonder of course, given their outstanding record in this field.

Unfortunately, I can't afford to study there for several reasons - personal reasons to be more specific. Hence, I am checking out these two schools I mentioned in the title. I have friends in UV who are saying a lot of positive things about going UV for Accounting; regrettably, I don't know anyone from UC who may shed light on my clouded thoughts. Thus, I implore your great minds to share what you know about these two universities in town.

I will highly appreciate any tips

Thanks

Credit:

I've been searching through this thread:
    https://www.istorya.net/forums/campus...cy-course.html
    Last edited by sammedriano; 06-30-2014 at 06:58 AM.

bisag asa bro basta magtinarong lng ka og skwela fights nana
    (basta dli lang cgeg DOTA)

TS dili na sa school naa ra na nimo kung mag study ba jod ka ug tarong kay ang accounting subjects bisan asa nga school same rana...

Hihihi. . .dili ko kabalo mag Dota bro. Besides wala ko time ana kay full time worker ko. Then, if mag school nasad ko, full time work and school nako. So, lisod na isabay ang Dota hihi

Quote Originally Posted by Iamalbertrebs View Post
    bisag asa bro basta magtinarong lng ka og skwela fights nana
    (basta dli lang cgeg DOTA)
    - - - Updated - - -

Thanks sa input bro. Ang ako sad gi tan-aw bro kay ang ilang tuition. Asay mas mahal sa duha kaha bro? Ang UV or UC? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesbond007 View Post
    TS dili na sa school naa ra na nimo kung mag study ba jod ka ug tarong kay ang accounting subjects bisan asa nga school same rana...

I got ur pm Bro. Let me share to u my story when I was in college.

I'm a proud scholar in my hometown and that's the reason why I was able to enroll in USC 9 years ago. My scholarship was only up tuition fees so I have to find ways for my books, allowances, projects, rent, food and etc. During my first 3 and a half years, I became a tutor of my Chinese classmate and he let him stay in his house plus her mother gave me weekly balon. Then there was a time that he told us (We were 2 tutors, actually) that they can accommodate us until the end of the year as ordered by his father which we understood man sad hinoon kay basin nabug-atan ra sila. So fast forward, I worked as a call center agent in Qualfon during my 4th and 5th year 1st sem(5yrs man ang Accountancy sa USC), both as a full-time agent and student because sayangan ko buhian akong scholarship. With God's grace, I graduated Magna cum Laude and pass the CPA board last Oct 2010.

Why am I telling you this? I want u Bro to be motivated! So for your questions:

School? If you have enough savings, go to USC or USJ-R. If sakto2x ra, you can choose UC or CIT. Why I didn't include UV? As far as I know, they don't have a good record for their Accounting courses in terms of passing the CPA board. For UV products, pls don't react and accept the reality na lang. But the general rule is that, dili ang iskwelahan ang basihan kun dili, naa ra jud na sa diskarte sa estudyante. But as you've said nga gipanindotan na sa UV ang ilang Accounting curriculum, then you can go there. Basta during my time, di pa kaau nindot ang UV and if ila gi-overhaul ang Accountancy nila then we will see in around 3-4years time sa ilang produkto.

For now, save and save and save jud ug maau Bro para naa kay enough bala ig eskwela nimu kay basin masuhong unya. Sayang ang time and effort.

Maka-grad ba la inig 28 nimu? Ur still 22 then 23 nka next year, add 4 years, so that's 27 then allowance of 1yr so that's really possible and then take the CPA board dayon mintras init pa.hehe.

What is important is to have a solid foundation especially in Financial Accounting, then the review is just an icing of the cake.

I have this posted on my room when I was renting: "Determination, Dedication, Discipline, Desire plus Faith in God" and those will make you sammedriano, CPA!

Input well appreciated, Bro.

I see I am on the right track now. All I have to do is a bit more push and I'm off my way. Thanks a lot sa input bro. Will do more studies and save while layo pa ang next school year.

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanBeyond View Post
    I got ur pm Bro. Let me share to u my story when I was in college.

I'm a proud scholar in my hometown and that's the reason why I was able to enroll in USC 9 years ago. My scholarship was only up tuition fees so I have to find ways for my books, allowances, projects, rent, food and etc. During my first 3 and a half years, I became a tutor of my Chinese classmate and he let him stay in his house plus her mother gave me weekly balon. Then there was a time that he told us (We were 2 tutors, actually) that they can accommodate us until the end of the year as ordered by his father which we understood man sad hinoon kay basin nabug-atan ra sila. So fast forward, I worked as a call center agent in Qualfon during my 4th and 5th year 1st sem(5yrs man ang Accountancy sa USC), both as a full-time agent and student because sayangan ko buhian akong scholarship. With God's grace, I graduated Magna cum Laude and pass the CPA board last Oct 2010.

Why am I telling you this? I want u Bro to be motivated! So for your questions:

School? If you have enough savings, go to USC or USJ-R. If sakto2x ra, you can choose UC or CIT. Why I didn't include UV? As far as I know, they don't have a good record for their Accounting courses in terms of passing the CPA board. For UV products, pls don't react and accept the reality na lang. But the general rule is that, dili ang iskwelahan ang basihan kun dili, naa ra jud na sa diskarte sa estudyante. But as you've said nga gipanindotan na sa UV ang ilang Accounting curriculum, then you can go there. Basta during my time, di pa kaau nindot ang UV and if ila gi-overhaul ang Accountancy nila then we will see in around 3-4years time sa ilang produkto.

For now, save and save and save jud ug maau Bro para naa kay enough bala ig eskwela nimu kay basin masuhong unya. Sayang ang time and effort.

Maka-grad ba la inig 28 nimu? Ur still 22 then 23 nka next year, add 4 years, so that's 27 then allowance of 1yr so that's really possible and then take the CPA board dayon mintras init pa.hehe.

What is important is to have a solid foundation especially in Financial Accounting, then the review is just an icing of the cake.

I have this posted on my room when I was renting: "Determination, Dedication, Discipline, Desire plus Faith in God" and those will make you sammedriano, CPA!

UC-Banilad. They've been doing better in interschool competitions lately. Their campus is also nice, so it may also contribute to your learning experience.

That's all I know though.

UCLM TS kay nice ilang Accounting training... maayu ug mga instructor...

9.    Advertisement