Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by xetorkaiba View Post
    yes, it was never an easy experience jud, since kaduha nako naka experience ani but ang first relationship is ang girl ang nag palayo.. and karon is ang girl ang gusto nga mag ka close friend nalng mi.. thanks for the encouraging word and advices master.. , ma OK ra ko
    ang master si @lifeisbeyeeutiful na.

anyway, you will be fine in time.. if you arrive at an atras-abante mode, there's always istorya.net.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by keen View Post
    ang master si @lifeisbeyeeutiful na.

anyway, you will be fine in time.. if you arrive at an atras-abante mode, there's always istorya.net.
    hahaha! Kaw jud keen..

We are only masters to other people's dilemmas
    but never our own
    glad to be of help
    "People who love to eat are always the BEST people."
    Julia Child

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisbeyeeutiful View Post
    hahaha! Kaw jud keen..

We are only masters to other people's dilemmas
    but never our own
    glad to be of help
    hahaha morag saktoha jud ana imo storya, sis. not so nice but true. mao ni giingon nga C'est la vie.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisbeyeeutiful View Post
    Shtit happens especially when you love someone bai hehehe
    So move on and enjoy life

Call me Bey k magsakit ako cheeks mag ate ka lols
    okies Bey, thanks nang marami again

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by keen View Post
    additional tambag, brad. ayaw pugsa ug padali. pareha ra na ug magkalburo ug saging. ang resulta dili nindot. let it flow naturally para imong healing process insakto. that's right, keep yourself busy and your horizons wider.
    sakto jud, time heals all wounds ingon sila pero naa man jud nay scars hahah , focus nalng sa ko sa akong career as of now para ma occupied ko and ma busy..

For scars, there's contractubex, very good at eliminating scars...

Kidding aside, good that you are already awake and aware of your predicament. Try to go out more, meet new people(like us) aron ma kat-on ka ug mga bisyo to keep you busy and occupied. Enjoy life and the company of others... There is so much more out there... YOLO!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by C'thulhu View Post
    For scars, there's contractubex, very good at eliminating scars...

Kidding aside, good that you are already awake and aware of your predicament. Try to go out more, meet new people(like us) aron ma kat-on ka ug mga bisyo to keep you busy and occupied. Enjoy life and the company of others... There is so much more out there... YOLO!
    sebo de macho nalang kay mas barato

I couldn't agree more with the above statements. You deserve more than what you have right now

Kasuway ko ani. Nako uyab na long distance pro naako naamiga pag bakasyon nako den nag laag mi kaduha dra cebu 5 days ramn cya. sa second day hapit naa mahitabo namu but i stopped it and told her i wasnt single. Ang kaapan kay pagbalik nako dre sa ako current location gakita ghapon mi. We saw each other twice all just friendly dates. lunch, movie museum and exploring the city. Shes a local, Im not. But we finally decided we liked each other too much and that we cant continue otherwise wed fall in love. So we said goodbye. It was very sad but It had to be done. She was very sweet and outgoing and funloving. She told me she was going to try to forget about me and I am doing the same for the sake of my relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by xetorkaiba View Post
    so the best option is leave her and move on? easy to say but still i'll try that one.. thanks!
    exactly! there is more to life boss

sakto dyod si ate Beyee. Even karun a part of me still wants to hang on gani. But, be logical lng. Ang tarung na gugma dapat tarung na gugma sad ang madawat. Dili binuang.

di pa siguro siya ready. murag ako. naglilibog na hehehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast