Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718

nawala na ang competition sa NBA di parehas sauna nga grabe kau pero karon wala na nagbinayot na text2, tawag2, recruit2 para lang maka Champion.. Mangita jud ug easiest way out just to have a ring

ok raman si james...usahay lang murag mag apas sa individual stats...

James is GOAT alright.
    GOne to Another Team to win a championship (as defined by Cavs).

Lebron is back with the Cavs.. people still hate him?

Big Jordan fan here, my quick point of view lang.

1. Why do people blame Lebron early in the career for wanting to be Like Mike? Marketing genius na ang Nike, nindot kaayo pagka market nila ni MJ. tanan tao including myself kay obsessed nagud ni Jordan. Why not Lebron?

2. Maybe Lebron the person (behind the scenes) is an egotistic freak. But personally I like the way he carries himself in the community of the teams he play for - Cleveland and Miami. He seems to be engaged with supporting and growing it even though pang PR reason lang. Nice example for impressionable kids nangitag good example.

3. Ganahan rasad ko sa iyang game and is a good example to people trying learning basketball as commentators say "he always makes the right BASKETBALL PLAYS" so if e double team, kick out sa open guy. dili para ni kobe nga bisag double team mu take siyag fade away heavily contested shot - to kobe's credit masulod pud pang highlights but check his FG% lang. And if maka kita ka sa TANANG teams ni Lebron nice kaayo team chemistry nila, if mu tan.aw ka sa teams ni kobe sigeg away - he's lucky Shaq was there to carry him to 3 rings to help his legacy but thats another topic by itself.

4. I still feel lang na sayop gyud ang pag handle niya sa "decision" pero even the fans of cleveland mismo ni ingon na poorly run franchise sila. Wala sila nag invest ug talent early sa career ni lebron, sige lang vets na naay specialty. Grabe ra kaayo sila nag depend ni lebron. Tan.awa ang Thunder, at one point naa silay KD, Westbrook, Harden. All in the draft. My point is can we really blame lebron for leaving? if ang second best player sa team ninyo si mo williams consider your team lucky if they make the playoffs.

5. Killer instict, everyone keeps saying Lebron does not have the killer instinct of jordan or kobe. TRUE. But they also don't have the passing ability & physical gifts of Lebron. Just like math there are different solutions to get to the same answer. Pwede man ka ma nice guy and win rings just ask Timmy.

Ako Jordan fan ko,also Kobe fan and Lebron fan pud. Dili pwede ma fan nila tanan?

^^^ Hhhhmmm... he passes because he cannot take the challenge, look at his 4th quarter averages and mao ni naka lahi niya sa mga Legends "Chokeness". If you check Jordan and Kobe's assist per game it's decent and not that bad.
    Last edited by The_JACKAL; 07-15-2014 at 09:55 PM.

^
    Sakto. Lebron is not cut from the same cloth as Kobe and Jordan and his 4th quarter production takes a dip but by that time usually iyang stats kay 25/7/7 on 50% shooting pero kalit lang mawala sa 4th. He's still a legend in my book though just not a very clutch one especially if you compare him to his Airness. Agree pud ko Kobe's and Jordan's assists aren't bad, just pointing out that Lebrons passing skill is superior.

Mj&Kobe are Gods Lechoke is just a mortal enuff said..........

and a great loading moment of youtube...

Anyone here wants to go one on one with LBJ? kung makasaway mo mura mo ug makasugakod!

11.    Advertisement

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718