Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

why did they file parricide charges? shouldn't it be infanticide or filicide?

idk if it's just me but murag nag daghan naman ning in-ani nga crime oi. Or basin gi panigurado sa media ug cover ning mga klaseha.

Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    mao bitaw na dapat na gyud ibalik ang death penalty.
    I agree. Dapat ibalik na jd ang death penalty. Ka ngilngig na aning mga balitaa oi.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by H.Wolowitz View Post
    so unsay reaction nimu ani mam?
    mao ni siya example nga maski adik o normal ang pangutok sa tawo kung naa sa kalagot or napaka-huna nya nga galagot sya mabuhat nya ang dili maayo buhaton..

wa ta kabawo unsa pod tinuod na rason nga nabuhat nya mopatay sa iyang kaugalingon nga anak..

Blog Entries
    Basin naa na sila kulto kulto daadto...

Mercy Killing, putting someone out of the misery.. She simply don't want her daughter eating pechay for the rest of her life, after the son of the biatch father pulled out his dick and left his family.

She might have killed her, but she also has the reason, although reason should be justifiable under the court of law we still need have to find out and know. And fact that she wrapped her child after the murder and cried, proved that she is a loving and caring mother. Although I strongly believe that what she did to her child is horribly not right, we also need to consider what she might gone through that lead to the said filicide. And maybe our government or the community will be aware what are the possible cause of such effect.

Blog Entries
    yabag jd ning bayhana... makalagot huna2on

I think that woman was so deeply and psychologically affected with her break up with the father of the child. She snaps and eventually directed her anger towards the innocent hapless child.

Quote Originally Posted by peesoot View Post
    mao ni siya example nga maski adik o normal ang pangutok sa tawo kung naa sa kalagot or napaka-huna nya nga galagot sya mabuhat nya ang dili maayo buhaton..

wa ta kabawo unsa pod tinuod na rason nga nabuhat nya mopatay sa iyang kaugalingon nga anak..

there will always be devils in God\'s country and they don\'t deserve to live.

"for he who sins against his kind, the axe shall fall.." ~points at capital punishment~

eating pechay and being alive is better than being dead...

the F is wrong with society today hasta inahan unayon pagpatay ang anak

and what was the motive for this? how senseless can this be? naunsa man to ang inahan? temporary insanity?
    Last edited by kentoy0224; 06-06-2014 at 01:03 PM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast