Page 1 of 2182 123411 ... LastLast

Default MERGED: Naruto Discussions

Naruto...

Summary

In another world, ninja are the ultimate power–and in the village of Konoha live the stealthiest ninja in the world. But sixteen years ago Konohagakure was attacked by a fearsome threat–a nine-tailed fox demon which claimed the life of the Hokage, the village champion. Today, peace has returned, and a trouble making orphan named Uzumaki Naruto is struggling to graduate from the Ninja Academy. His goal: to become the next Hokage. But unknown to Naruto and his classmates, within him is a terrifying force . . . The Nine-tail fox.........

Links:

Manga Fox: Naruto Manga Series
    Manga Stream - Read free manga online!

Hinata Idol!!!
    Last edited by AnInO; 01-07-2011 at 10:36 PM.

Default Naruto

narato...
    naruto?

Default Naruto

sorry

its naruto

Default Naruto

naruto.

the anime series and manga(japanese comics) arent finished yet. the storyline is kinda long. ive been following its progress since it started though. i have the latest chapters from the manga. its really good.

Default Naruto

you have a manga right can i ask for it please

from the beginning

Default Naruto

I love this series. I haven't seen the anime, but I've been following the story in Viz's Shonen Jump. (I know I'm very behind.)

You can buy the manga volumes from Animaxis.com or subscribe to Shonen Jump (the original Japanese) via Machiya Mart.

The latest chapters of Naruto comes out in the original Shonen Jump magazine every week.

r/brey, did you subscribe to Shonen Jump (original)?

Default Naruto

i dont know if i can disclose information to where i got it in here, lets just say i got it all off the net and some in irc.

AnIn0-> these are big files. by chapters. each zip file is like 3-4 mb. i dont think they all fit in one cd. im currently in chapter 189.

yen->i didnt subscribe to shonen jump although i would like to. i just got some fan "scanslations" off the net. they've been releasing naruto manga chapters weekly like shonen jump mag. ive been collecting manga like this for like a year now. its amazing how tireless this scanslation groups are.

Default Naruto

r/brey, my best friend does that also - download scanslations (a lot of them).

Scanslation groups are wonderful, but I honestly prefer to have the book or magazine in my hands. Similar with anime, I prefer VCD to AVI files.

If you don't mind, we can split the cost of a Shonen Jump subscription. I used to subscribe to Shonen Jump via Machiya Mart but I stopped it when I became more interested in other magazines & I felt it just wasn't worth the cost.

A Shonen Jump magazine will cost about 300 pesos each (split two ways - 150 pesos), and they arrive on time. From my experience, we (located in Cebu City) receive magazines earlier than say... fans in the U.S. About a week or two earlier.

Default Naruto

personally, i like reading manga more than watching the anime. there are exceptions though.

the shonen jump mags you get from machiya(where is that btw?), are they in english?

Default Naruto

hmmm..can you zip it?? or send it to my email-ad?? or something??

i started reading from 106-181 only

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2182 123411 ... LastLast