Default Looking for a PHP/WP EXPERT Partner in Theme Dev particularly with Wordpress and Bootstrap.

Yes, I'm looking for a PARTNER in a Theme dev't particularly with Wordpress and Bootstrap.

I'm a Graphic Designer, UI/UX Designer, Web Designer. I'm can confidently say, I can do some damage with a 'design'

I'm looking for:
    • MUST be FULLY EXPERIENCED at least 5years in this field.
    • PHP / Wordpress Expert
    • Can do customization as per requirement(with the design) as for the functionality. Those, Custom Option Panel either using framework or not, custom slider, Custom Post Type, Widgetation, Custom Jquery Functionality if needed, E-commerce Integration.
    • Knows Option Framework like Redux Framework or any other framework that you master with
    • Very Friendly, Business Minded, Matured (I don't mind if you're over 50.) (I'm 35 male)
    • "Can do" and "Goal Oriented" mindset/attitude. (Yes I am)
    • Trustworthy and Honest - very important. I'm a down to earth person and I hate being lied to. We could be best buddies or drinking buddy but we focus on the business side like all the time.

I DO:
    • Design the template - UI. Any design matter, that's my department. Any custom Php/db/js customization, that's your department.
    • PSD to Twitter Bootstrap v3
    • Adding JS Essentials like Isotope, easing, animate.css, etc.
    • Twitter Bootstrap v3 to Wordpress (the structures and etc.. but not the backend stuff- this is where you come in)

How things work with us, as partner:
    We both get EQUAL share or 50/50 share.
    We both Work with this theme/template. I do the Design/Bootstrap and you do the Php functionalities/customization as required in a theme that we opt for.

Target Market:
    1. Themeforest - Where the pot of gold is from
    2. Templatemonster - Similar to TF but not better. It's good to have other places to throw in our themes.
    3. Custom Order - Yes we'll be creating our own portal and might be selling our template there or per order.
    4. Any other theme store that is good and have broad market margin.

What I need from you right now is:
    1. Your Sample Portfolio/Site(or your own personal site if you have one) - The sample backend functionalities, e-commerce, or any other stuff you did in the past.
    2. Contact Number and Email.

Send now so we could meet up and sort this stuff quick!

^BUMP^ Looking for a Theme Dev Partner.

3.    Advertisement