Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default planning to Buy a Pet dog.........

pls help >>>>> need recommendations/suggestions on what dog breed to get ...istorayans .>Help

naa ko shipoo bos,nindot sad ni na breed kay mga paraygon kaayu,,buotan,pure white, 3 fmales 1 male,
    interested ka contack lang 2615820,09428469988 look for christian
    location basak san nicolas near shopwise, 2 months old ang pups,deworm already
    fmale 4k,male 3500

english bulldog or french bulldog naa q...pm me...

Good am I have chihuahua puppies small easy to handle with papers call me 09228731026. I also have Boston terrier puppies.

I have Golden Retriever pups if you are interested. They are the friendliest dogs I know and are suitable for households with children. Dili lang pwede pang guard dog ang golden Kay sobra ka buotan. Pm me.

Hello sir,
    Good day! u might want to check this out:
    https://www.istorya.net/forums/pets-5...ci-papers.html

Thank u and God bless!!

Hi!! Naa koy beagle puppy. 3 months old. Cute. Playful kaayo. check my post. https://www.istorya.net/forums/pets-5...e-puppies.html Text me lng nya 09332787722

May I know the lifestyle that you have?

Having a dog as a pet is a life long investment. Time and care will allow this pet to be what it is meant to be. Firstly where you live also plays an important role. Example if you live in a condo or a town house you are limited in space and will need to provide more space for a big breed . You might want to consider a breed that will suit your house area and neighbors . Why ? Some neighbors get irritated by dogs barking or howling. Thats one of the reason some subdivision the owners dont allow pets. Secondly, a short coat or a long coated dog ? Do you have the time to groom a long coated dog ? Taking care of dogs with long coats can be tedious. Shampoo , brush , blow dry is needed to look good and have a healthy coat and well being. With all these factors in consideration you can possibly evaluate and choose a breed that will accomodate you for the next best 10 years of your life. Dogs are man's best friend...........Good luck ! Old timer breeder for 30 years......

*Find a dog that suits your needs and is compatible with your lifestyle.
    *Raising a dog isn't easy, it feels like raising a 3 year old kid.
    *Feeding and providing shelter isn't enough.
    *Buying a dog is easy, but raising a dog is a different story. (vaccines, grooming, vits, foods , toys and etc.)
    *Provide daily attention and exercise
    *Do a research first before getting one.

Have it spayed / neutered, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cebu-...16284158442818

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast