Default Mga pianist/composers, asa ko makapalit ani?

Hi, I'll ask here nalang instead of the buy&sell section kay daghan musicians.

So I just arrived here in Cebu from the province and I'd like to know where to get this kind of desk here:

Or a similar table that has a tray long enough to fit a piano keyboard? Mangutana lang ko first kay don't want to hire people to make a customized one (I'll just do it myself)

Quote Originally Posted by Jorjz View Post
    Hi, I'll ask here nalang instead of the buy&sell section kay daghan musicians.

So I just arrived here in Cebu from the province and I'd like to know where to get this kind of desk here:

Or a similar table that has a tray long enough to fit a piano keyboard? Mangutana lang ko first kay don't want to hire people to make a customized one (I'll just do it myself)
    murag lisod2 ni pangitaon imong gusto mam. ang best option gyud nimo ani kay DIY jud para makuha nimo ang imong gusto na design depende sa imong gusto pud nga set up.

Ohw. Akala ko may mga shops na may mga nagbaligya ani dito. ;(

Btw my set-up looks like this

Hassle kay mag stretch pa ko sa paggamit ng keyboard at mouse, and I move the piano sa ligid everytime na hindi ako nagre2cord sa DAW.
    Mabuti sana kung pwede i stash ang piano sa desk, nakasave pa ako ng space sa cute na apartment room ko :P

I guess manual labor is the only option, time to visit home depot to find supplies.

If anyone else knows a store/seller with this type of furniture please respond and let us know, it'll help other cebuano musicians that have similar troubles!

Ohw. Akala ko may mga shops na may mga nagbaligya ani dito. ;(

Btw my set-up looks like this

Hassle kay mag stretch pa ko sa paggamit ng keyboard at mouse, and I move the piano sa ligid everytime na hindi ako nagre2cord sa DAW.
    Mabuti sana kung pwede i stash ang piano sa desk, nakasave pa ako ng space sa cute na apartment room ko :P

I guess manual labor is the only option, time to visit home depot to find supplies.

If anyone else knows a store/seller with this type of furniture please respond and let us know, it'll help other cebuano musicians that have similar troubles!

maybe you could look for a wide table then modify it according to your set up. maka learn kag carpentry og ahat. lol

When I mentioned that I didn't want to hire people its because my uncle is willing to panday. Ako ra ang magpili sa mga materials XD and i'm actually an interior design student

When I mentioned that I didn't want to hire people its because my uncle is willing to panday. Ako ra ang magpili sa mga materials XD and i'm actually an interior design student
    awh kani. dali ra kaayo ni. DIY nalang mam para in accordance gyud sa imong preference ang imong music-PC console.

7.    Advertisement