Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Suggestions to improve our government systems

1. Police - Create a web that shows all wanted criminals. People can go in and look to remember faces. Have a TV information system to flash photos 5 times a day of top 20 criminals.
    - Eliminate the blotter fee of P200 (I don't know where this direction came from)
    - Eliminate the P5000 case filing fee. This will deter less fortunate victims from filing cases. Biktima pa hinuhuthutan pa. Justice should be free.
    2. Judicial system - Create a web to listdown all cases. When the case was filed and status. People can see how slow the cases are.
    3. etc.....

my suggestion, go for the root cause of all the country's problem. change the constitution.

i know it's very difficult but this is not impossible. write the constitution from scratch & once naa na final draft, dapat ipabasa & ipaklaro ang mga provisions to all people concern. that's to say, kita mga pinoy & before na ma-implement, dapat, everyone will agree on all the terms & provisions for the new Philippine constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by shearts View Post
    my suggestion, go for the root cause of all the country's problem. change the constitution.

i know it's very difficult but this is not impossible. write the constitution from scratch & once naa na final draft, dapat ipabasa & ipaklaro ang mga provisions to all people concern. that's to say, kita mga pinoy & before na ma-implement, dapat, everyone will agree on all the terms & provisions for the new Philippine constitution.
    Tinood jud na .. parihas sa 1987 gi butaran approve dayon sa mga tawo ( dipa ko ka butar ato nga time ) .. bisan walay basa2x kay cory lagi intown ... puede unta usabon pero ang mga naka bintaha supak ....

bisag mo hatag pata og suggestion boss...oldie ghpon ang mga naa sa position/trapo...wla ghpon kausaban...

bisan unsaon pa nato ug change sa constitution kung ang mga naglingkod sa gobyerno mga trapo,

political dynasties ug mga corrupt lang gihapon, wala gihapon kausaban...

ang maayo ilisan ang mga naglingkod sa gobyerno. 1 term lang tanang politiko.

nya ang mga cabinet member ug govt. agency sec. dili appointed sa president, epa agi ug botasyon.

Change the filipino mentality
    kusog kaayo mo-idolize ug mga kuwartahan ug usab mga celebrities.
    We should know the difference between the political world compared with the intertainment and financial world.
    Tan-awa gihimo na hinoong negosyo and politika unya maayo na kaayo mo-acting2x.

Blog Entries
    Root cause is corruption..

Need to change mentality..

- - - Updated - - -

Root cause is corruption..

Need to change mentality..

Quote Originally Posted by 666satan View Post
    bisag mo hatag pata og suggestion boss...oldie ghpon ang mga naa sa position/trapo...wla ghpon kausaban...
    but that's exactly my point, usbon gai ang constitution & that will be one of the provisions na those who are formerly elected, that means all of them including their direct AND indirect family members, can no longer hold office. or be elected in any manner.

unfortunately that also includes Miriam Defensor Santiago but we, the people can always nominate her to be the next supreme court cheif justice.

ang pasabot gani ana usbon ang constitution from scratch is tanan nato balaod karon, tanan nato pama-agi, tanan procedure sa government office, hasta pud na ang tax nga ato gibayaran WILL ALL BE CHANGED!
    Last edited by shearts; 03-25-2014 at 04:57 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shearts View Post
    but that's exactly my point, usbon gai ang constitution & that will be one of the provisions na those who are formerly elected, that means all of them including their direct AND indirect family members, can no longer hold office. or be elected in any manner.

unfortunately that also includes Miriam Defensor Santiago but we, the people can always nominate her to be the next supreme court cheif justice.

ang pasabot gani ana usbon ang constitution from scratch is tanan nato balaod karon, tanan nato pama-agi, tanan procedure sa government office, hasta pud na ang tax nga ato gibayaran WILL ALL BE CHANGED!
    ALL formerly elected? How can you justify who are those 'really' TRAPO?

charter change would be the key

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast