Page 1 of 40 123411 ... LastLast

Default CAR FUEL SAVING DEVICE - save FUEL CONSUMPTION 20% up to 50%

Get rid of FUEL price worries...........Save up to 50% on Fuel Consumption and less smoke belching.

INCREASE YOUR ENGINE'S SPEED AND POWER! Feel the POWER and EFFECT right after installation!

Get your 15-days YOUR MONEY BACK! It is PROVEN SAFE, and will not VOID your vehicle's WARRANTY. *WE WILL NOT TAMPER OR DRILL ON YOUR VEHICLE'S ENGINE*

SPEEDPOWER FUEL ECONOMIZER is an air regulating device with a catalyst to fine tune the fuel & air mixture entering the air intake manifold to the chemically correct or chemical reaction (stoichiometric) ratio (14.7 parts air to 1 part fuel). The SpeedPower Fuel Economizer distributes this mixture uniformly to all the cylinders of the engine and recycles the unburned carbons into usable gases thus giving a higher fuel yield. During bursts of acceleration and deceleration, the SpeedPower FUEL ECONOMIZER chemically adjusts & helps supply exactly the right fuel and air mixture (lean or rich) at the right time so that the engine can run with more power, economically and without the air pollutants that result from poorly mixed unburned fuel.

It does not mean that less consumption of your fuel will reduce the power of your car. As a matter of fact, it will totally increase the engine performance and acceleration of your vehicle.
    Thus, if less fuel enters into the intake manifold this means that all fuel will be efficiently burned completely with no wastages, the conversion rate of power speaks for itself.
    The concept behind this is what we call“AIR FUEL RATIO”, the mixture or combination of air and fuel should be just right, in order to avoid excess fuel wastage.

Our SpeedPower Fuel Economizer is attached to the intake manifold of the engine and it contains a 7- element compound with a catalyst inside the stainless steel frame.
    The catalyst cleans the incoming air and completely vaporizes the fuel injected into the intake manifold before entering the combustion chamber.
    The catalyst also cleans and expels the accumulated carbon deposits inside the combustion chambers thus getting the rated or maximum cubic inch displacement of the engine for maximum air and fuel entry with no fuel wastages.
    Together, all these features result to less fuel wastage giving maximum engine performance and a higher fuel yield with less harmful emission.

Q.How Does It Reduce Maintenance Cost
    A.The improved combustion resulting to less pollution also causes the oil in the engine to remain clean for a longer period of time, including the spark plugs and fuel injectors, resulting to a reduced wear and tear on the engine due to friction. This results to a downtime of change oil, replacing spark plugs and calibrating the fuel injectors. All of these features result to a longer engine life and considerable maintenance savings over a period of time (50% more or less).

Q.SpeedPower is suitable for all engines?
    A.Our SpeedPower Fuel Economizer is designed for all vehicles (gas or diesel) for aslong as there is a way to tap into the engine’s intake manifold.

Other Benefits:
    Longer engine life
    Quicker and smoother acceleration
    Easy to install
    Removes carbon deposits in the combustion chamber
    Benefits visible upon installation
    Durable; effective lifespan 3 to 5 years
    One year replacement guarantee
    Easily removable & washable filter tip
    Used on all types of engines 9 gas or diesel)

Q.But Won’t It Damage My Car?
    A.We get this question all the time. The answer is simple. Your car is being damaged right now by unburned fuel! Our devices not help only eliminate carbon deposits caused by unburned fuel – but will ACTIVELY clean out your engine every time you drive. Over the first few weeks you will notice that the engine becomes smoother and smoother. Then it will level off at a new level – at which the engine continues to steam – clean itself every day!

Every SpeedPower Economizer we’ve installed makes the engine more quiet & calm. It stops the knocking or “pinging”. The SpeedPower Economizer changes the combustion cycle and makes it more even or “round”. This happens immediately upon installation, and from that moment on, your engine works in a new mode. The effect is not only less noise, but also less vibration, resulting in reduced strain on the transmission leading to smoother gear shifts, cleaner pistons and valves, and a generally better engine operation.
    All of the above happens without losing engine power. In fact, any drive on our SpeedPower Fuel Economizer device widens the torque range and makes the vehicle accelerate faster. After acceleration, you don’t have to press the gas pedal as much to keep riding.
    Easy undo: Our technology does not change your vehicle’s engine or computer.

PRICE LIST

Model: SPFE-90
    Vehicle: Buses, Truck, Heavy Equipment, Trailers, Generator Engine
    Engine: Petrol & Diesel
    Price: P 6,000.00

Model: SPFE-80
    Vehicle: 2700cc up to 6500cc or 2.7L up to 6.5L
    Capacity: 3000 cc and above ,
    Engine: Gasoline & Diesel
    Price: P5,000.00

Model: SPFE-70
    Vehicle: Sedean, SUVs, AUVs, Pick Ups,
    Capacity: 1600cc up to 2600cc or 1.6L up to 2.6L
    Price: P4,000.00

Model: SPFE-60
    Vehicle: Sedans
    Capacity: 1000cc up to 1500cc or 1.0L up to 1.5L
    Price: P3,000.00

Model: SPFE-50
    Vehicle: Motorcycle, Tricycle, Big Bike, Multi-Cab
    Capacity: 50cc up to 1000cc
    Price: P 2,500.00

Free INSTALLATION WITHIN METRO MANILA, FREE SHIPPING FOR PROVINCIAL CLIENTS. DON'T WORRY IT IS EASY TO INSTALL WITH MANUAL OR GUIDE
    We are located at Congressional Ave. Extension, Barangay Culiat, Quezon City.

SMART: 0921 9322704
    GLOBE: 09777979711
    WhatsApp # 09977254516

It is at least P3000, meaning it is like I spend P1000/year for it if it will last for 3 years, what we should do with it after 3 years time? Can you reload it with the consumable component for it to last for another 3 years for less than buying new? Is this option available and for how much? For sure the metal container and the catalyst parts are not consumable.

Quote Originally Posted by vernie View Post
    It is at least P3000, meaning it is like I spend P1000/year for it if it will last for 3 years, what we should do with it after 3 years time? Can you reload it with the consumable component for it to last for another 3 years for less than buying new? Is this option available and for how much? For sure the metal container and the catalyst parts are not consumable.
    Usually it will last for 5 years, after 5 years we can reload it for the consumable and 7 element organic component inside the device for another 5 years use. for this option you can pay for us Php 500.00. metal container and the catalyst parts are not consumable.

This reloading of materials which cost P500 is applicable for SP-38 Medium Size (Used for Cars with 1100cc up to 1500cc)?
    Where in Cebu we can do the reloading? This is good news for everyone to know, it will be economical then after reloading.

Is there an indicator that we should reload it? Does 3 years or 5 years indicate a common travel time of 10,000km/year or it is just in years regardless of the distance we use the car? Of course the amount of usage here will include those times the engine is running at idle without covering any distance.

Is this installed through a vacuum port on the intake manifold? Meaning it is at highest engine vacuum at deceleration then at idle and least amount of vacuum at wide open throttle even if it has a 3/8" or 1/4" vacuum port. Do you have some mechanism so we can utilize the device more at wide open throttle?

Quote Originally Posted by Gassavers Kit View Post
    Usually it will last for 5 years, after 5 years we can reload it for the consumable and 7 element organic component inside the device for another 5 years use. for this option you can pay for us Php 500.00. metal container and the catalyst parts are not consumable.
    Last edited by vernie; 03-23-2014 at 03:53 PM. Reason: word correction and additional questions

Got the SP-38 this afternoon via LBC, free shipping from Manila. I received the device with a hose on the device with a hose clamp attached and a Y connector with an automotive hose with hose clamps all ready for attachment to the PCV line.

On a gasoline fueled engine, the device is installed on the PCV line or any port with greater vacuum than the PCV line as per installation instruction. Installed mine on a large port with highest vacuum. This is also an air bleed device but unlike any air bleed device with just a tiny hole and a filter, this one will let the air pass through the device with some stuffing in it other than the filters. I added a couple of cotton balls and an outer covering of four layers taffeta cloth secured by electrical tape on its intake port to improve filtration.

I'm using 93 RON fuel from autogas, without the device the engine will still show some knock on heavy load during sudden acceleration. To avoid engine knocking and if you want to stay with a heavy foot most of the time one have to retard a bit of ignition timing or refuel a higher RON rating fuel like 95 RON and above.

Once installed with the device valve in closed position, start the engine (NOTE: engine must be warmed up first before installation and re-tuning) and start opening the valve very slowly until you reach that spot right before the engine will start to stall. On a carburetor engine, you are adding more air this way while bypassing the carburetor - meaning more air lesser fuel. Usually this setup with an air bleed will have some misfire before stalling but with the device it did not. I already have a leaner setting since I already have an air bleed setup but I was able to bleed a little further. During my first test drive on my usual route, I was surprised to experience no engine knocking no matter how I tried to induce it. It's like refueling a more expensive fuel (higher RON rating) or retarding the timing just to avoid any knocking when flooring on heavy load. For me, that is something no air bleed can do, there must be some chemical reaction happening that resulted to no more knocking.

Regarding the fuel savings, no record yet until my next refuel - full tank to the brim on the same gas pump at the same car placement. However, since I was able to lean the setting further, I am expecting some savings equivalent and I am happy to know that performance is compensated with how the device is working. When I arrived home while the engine is still idling, one good thing I noticed with the exhaust gasses is similar to that of having hydrogen from water as supplementary fuel - no foul smell which we usually found from most gasoline engines. This initial observation is already good for me. I'll advance the ignition timing next and see some more improvement.

Thank you for posting this device on this forum that I am able to test it for myself with really nice instant results.
    Looking forward for long term positive results.

Indeed gained more power that one must change his driving style, I can shift early a lot this morning trip with very light push on the accelerator. This is where one can save fuel by spending less fuel while cruising. Exhaust gasses have more water in it, meaning more burned hydrogen.

any shots of the cars you already installed?

why are we not funding this? TS.. you could present this to the government para ma-introduce nis katawhan...
    nindot ni da as what vernie testified

When you want to support technology like this one, support it right away sa walay langan. The more people will support it, the more it will stay with the people. Getting at least one for your vehicle is funding it. Telling your friends and relatives about it is introducing it to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamalbertrebs View Post
    why are we not funding this? TS.. you could present this to the government para ma-introduce nis katawhan...
    nindot ni da as what vernie testified

Default Cars Installed Fuel Saving Device

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 40 123411 ... LastLast