Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by rodsky View Post
    Nope. This is a "paid for" game, considering nga ALPHA state pa siya (unfinished). You can only get it sa Steam. I have been informed that pirated versions can be downloaded off torrent sites, but you can play them only in pirate servers pod, which suck.

Currently USD 30.00 on Steam, mga PHP 1,420.00

-RODION
    aw malas, stop sa ko ug mga paid games, bago lng ko nka palit ug titanfall.

Sa una, I would "baby" my character, but now I can rebuild him in about 2-3 hours from bambi state, so I'm no longer babying, just adventuring I also have the advantage of having a real Chernarus map, from my ArmA X large box. Gi-tape nako sa akong wall, so karon dili dyud ko mawala while gadula

-RODION
    you know what, I was actually considering getting another copy just to save a baby'd character...then I remembered there probably will be several wipes before this game goes into beta...on top of that it would be ridiculous. I hope they'd let u make multiple profiles in future releases.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by æRLO View Post
    you know what, I was actually considering getting another copy just to save a baby'd character...then I remembered there probably will be several wipes before this game goes into beta...on top of that it would be ridiculous. I hope they'd let u make multiple profiles in future releases.
    Ayaw na bay, considering alpha pa, it's not worth it. Actually if you're playing with the "DayZ Philippines" group, gina baby nila ang bambi's so that if you meet up with them, naa na dayon ka M4A1 complete with accessories and ammo hahahaha.

-RODION

Blog Entries
    Nag abot ra gyud sa same server hehehe. Me and æRLO sa DayZ SA, Balota Airfield. Me in Baseball cap and shades, siya naka helmet ug gasmask.

-RODION

Nag abot ra gyud sa same server hehehe. Me and æRLO sa DayZ SA, Balota Airfield. Me in Baseball cap and shades, siya naka helmet ug gasmask.

-RODION
    dude, di na pwede mag ballistic helmet and gas mask since the new update...i wish they had balaclavas.

Blog Entries
    Yep. Zombies are now more plentiful (new respawn method) and murang mas lisod na i-takedown.

I'm [dsra]chekov, if I've bumped into you at the NW airfield I'm sorry. Think I'm sunsetblack23 on steam, not playing dayz for a while till they fix the freaking rubber banding that's been getting pretty bad since the hot fix 2fridays ago. But add me up at the very least we can run around desyncing together. I'm Also playing altis life on Arma 3 check it out I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by sunsetblack23 View Post
    I'm [dsra]chekov, if I've bumped into you at the NW airfield I'm sorry. Think I'm sunsetblack23 on steam, not playing dayz for a while till they fix the freaking rubber banding that's been getting pretty bad since the hot fix 2fridays ago. But add me up at the very least we can run around desyncing together. I'm Also playing altis life on Arma 3 check it out I guess.
    ill hit you up on steam, tarasenko91.

EDIT: I see you play RUST. hehe

pag beta na mo duwa jud ko ani. hasol kaayo ang alpha buggy kaayo tas wipe pajod. I've read sa interview sa pc gamers nga mo implement daw cla og dogs, pets in future versions, cool kaayo.

Quote Originally Posted by g0dmenuelz View Post
    pag beta na mo duwa jud ko ani. hasol kaayo ang alpha buggy kaayo tas wipe pajod. I've read sa interview sa pc gamers nga mo implement daw cla og dogs, pets in future versions, cool kaayo.
    Im hoping that they'll implement base creation.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast