Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

where is the ts? im not going to brag, but i've been able to help stray and abandoned dogs and cats by sending them to IRO. i foster them for a while until they are rehabilitated and readying them for a shelter. im going to ask for help too from you by fostering these aspins and deliver them properly to IRO. aside from that, the only other thing i can do is a weekend volunteer at the bukid and donating some sawdust [minced meat and bones].

i want to gather people who are concerned for other mistreateds animals like the so-called exotic pets. from birds to fishes to reptiles. im still on my second month in buying them from sellers and releasing them in the wild and to where they belong. please pm me for those who wanna come with me during weekends especially sa may magallanes area daghan kaayo ug abused animals dha.

Quote Originally Posted by cptn_star View Post
    Our very own Island Rescue Organization or IRO is actively involved in rescuing stray and abused animals.
    Sorry to disappoint you but IRO is not half as passionate as Cebu city pound. City pound is over crowded unfortunately. PM me. I'm willing to dedicate time and sacks of dog food for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotry82 View Post
    Sorry to disappoint you but IRO is not half as passionate as Cebu city pound. City pound is over crowded unfortunately. PM me. I'm willing to dedicate time and sacks of dog food for this.
    I used the term "our" since IRO is in Cebu and we are Cebuanos. I am not affiliated with IRO. I just happen to see their advertisements and pleas for adoption from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotry82 View Post
    can we make IRO as active and passionate than before? pm me hope to form a small group of dedicated individuals to help the stray dogs. bag.o lang ko naka tabang na pd ug abandoned dog sa balay. gisulod gyud nako bahala na ug mura kog kawatan ato. the dog is under my care pero planning to drop her off to the bukid. i just can't trust the city pound kay samot ka looy ang iro ngadto.

5.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12