Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by bim27142 View Post
    while i do agree on your point of practicality, some people will still go for an extra mile not just for the image hype but also for the pleasure of driving the car and the prestige of owning a car... after all, you will spend tons of your hard earned money so why not get the best of both worlds as much as possible para way mahay in the long run...
    Reading from your post, I have an assumption that you value the looks over the reliability. I've been driving around my Vios for a more than a month now. So far, I am not bothered with its looks. To hell I care if there is a million taxi who has the same make and model as my car. What is important to me is that my car takes me from point A to point B. I have parked my car in places where I get the same one parked beside me. I actually find it amusing, and say to myself I made a great choice.

Yes value for money is the key mindset if you buy a car, and value for money for me is not just on the looks -- but RELIABILITY. No matter how we say that our cars are sooooo unique and rare looking, in the end when you look at the production part...YOUR CHOSEN CAR IS NOT THE ONLY MAKE AND MODEL MANUFACTURED BY THE FACTORY. Bottom line, someone in the city, the region and the rest of the world has the EXACT SAME CAR as what you have. Therefore, it's looks is irrelevant.

Sorry if this reply might be offensive to car enthusiasts, but this is my opinion based on someone who worked her @ss off to afford a good brand new car.

And I beg to disagree, I don't value a car as a prestige. It's a utility!
    Last edited by high_heels; 05-22-2014 at 03:14 AM.

^^ well, that is your point and i respect so just don't sound too defensive because indeed it sounds kinda offensive to those who are passionate about cars...

so let's stick to the topic with the TS shall we?

and by the way, speaking of "reliability", isn't Mitsu also reliable and isn't that can take the TS also to point A to B? also, i personally don't value looks over reliability, i would want to get the best of both worlds... is that too much to ask?

toyota vios 1.3j ltd . reliability and availability of parts ang akong priority

one-year-old na two days ago. not a single problem yet

afordabilty & reliability mirage g4

- - - Updated - - -

sigi ta ug post diri naka palit na diay to ang t.s... Shelby Cobra diay ang napalit.... hehehe. joke lang mga bro. serious naman gud kaayo.

Na explain na nila tanan. and I also have the same choice which is Toyota Vios. taas pud siya ug resale value.
    OT: pero kung akoy naay 700k ill go for a 2nd hand Toyota Fortuner. hehe

for those who owns a mirage G4, what is your current fuel consumption ratio? when you say its fuel efficient, how efficient is it?

MIRAGE G4

Mirage G4 1.2 GLX M/T
    85K DP for just 11,727 per month

Mirage G4 1.2 GLX A/T
    95K DP for just 12,742 per month

Mirage G4 1.2 GLS M/T
    103K DP for just 13,554 per month

Mirage G4 1.2 GLS A/T
    93K DP for just 14,568 per month

- - - Updated - - -

VIOS
    VIOS 1.5 G AT
    124K DP for just 16,839 per month
    VIOS 1.3 E AT
    107K DP for just 15,150 per month
    VIOS 1.5 G MT
    117K DP for just 16,144 per month
    VIOS 1.3 E MT
    99K DP for just 14,454 per month
    VIOS 1.3 J MT
    96K DP for just 12,526 per month

KANANG KAYA SA BULSA LNG
    ARON D KA MAPUNO SA UTANG

Dako sad diay diperensya sa Mirage and Vios. But kung kaya ra go for the Vios ke nindot ra kompara sa Mirage.

9.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234