Page 40 of 1835 FirstFirst ... 303738394041424350 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dodong69 View Post
    As i said ur idea is a waste of time. We need to fix this country ASAP! Bill clinton wala mag agi pagka senador but yet maayo man pagka dala ang America? So,dli na brad magkinahanlan.

Your boy Bill isn't that great either. While Clinton did a lot of great things, he passed Welfare Reforms. Removed retirement earnings test for Social Security and Cut spending by 3.5% of the GDP and balanced the Budget.

Excluding the *** scandals, he failed in some points which contributed to the American recession in the late 2000s. NAFTA "killed" jobs, we lost manufacturing jobs at home and China gained that sector. He ignored growing terrorist threat and allowed 4 attacks on the US by Al-Queda. Allowed Glass Steagal to be repealed with Gramm-Blyly which opened the door for banks to become gamblers and lead to the financial meltdown.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedingboi View Post
    Your boy Bill isn't that great either. While Clinton did a lot of great things, he passed Welfare Reforms. Removed retirement earnings test for Social Security and Cut spending by 3.5% of the GDP and balanced the Budget.

Excluding the *** scandals, he failed in some points which contributed to the American recession in the late 2000s. NAFTA "killed" jobs, we lost manufacturing jobs at home and China gained that sector. He ignored growing terrorist threat and allowed 4 attacks on the US by Al-Queda. Allowed Glass Steagal to be repealed with Gramm-Blyly which opened the door for banks to become gamblers and lead to the financial meltdown.
    So, it makes him a bad president ryt?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wynna View Post
    Here's my take on this... If Duterte wins, strong implementation of peace and order would surely take place. However, on the negative side, he might not do well on promoting good governance on the economic side. If we try to compare Davao from the other highly urbanized places in the country,layo ra jud kaayo cya. I could say, hinay kaayo ang economic growth sa Davao maybe because he focuses mainly on implementing peace and order. But apparently, that is not the only issue that our country is facing right now, CORRUPTION, which should also be put into consideration. He, as far as we all know , never had issues with corruption and that is definitely a good thing about him, labi nag paresan ni Miriam, pagka LAMIA
    Biliba nako oi!

So, it makes him a bad president ryt?

- - - Updated - - -

Biliba nako oi!
    Well, like what I have noted out, every leader has some few achievements and a few failures. Everyone has that, even the founding fathers. So you cannot put someone in a drawing board as the "perfect" example, and let others ponder on their own mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedingboi View Post
    Well, like what I have noted out, every leader has some few achievements and a few failures. Everyone has that, even the founding fathers. So you cannot put someone in a drawing board as the "perfect" example, and let others ponder on their own mistakes.
    Nag ingon diay ko perfect si Clinton? Hehe ingon ko wala mag agi pagka senador si clinton una na presidente mao dli na kinahanlan mag VP sa si Duterte para mahimong Presidente. Back to Bill infairness sa tawu daghan man maayo nabuhat nya kay sa dili but still his not perfect.

I dont like his style but he is way better than Binay.
    I'll vote for him if it all boils down to Binay and Duterte.

katong moingon nga maayo ra si Duterte sa peace and order dili sa economic growth should realized nga ang Davao naa sa mindanao. the very reason nga gi-focus niya ang peace and order kay bati ang image sa mga investor kung mindanao ang location sa business. thats why daghan foreign investor nga mosalig didto kumpara sa cotabato..

Back to Bill infairness sa tawu daghan man maayo nabuhat nya kay sa dili but still his not perfect.
    No problem. You are entitled to your opinion. : )

mudagan jud ni si duterte, naa namay advertisement gahapon

Quote Originally Posted by AdamsApples View Post
    mudagan jud ni si duterte, naa namay advertisement gahapon
    asa daw beh link(s).. hehehe para ato ma pamatud-an

Quote Originally Posted by elBartolo View Post
    "andam na ba mo?"

kadaghan nko kita ani. mao ni ang naa sa advertisement about Duterte "andam na ba mo?"

11.    Advertisement