Page 444 of 1835 FirstFirst ... 434441442443444445446447454 ... LastLast
Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 18341

^^ Ako to nakita sa news bro... I forgot if sa ABSCBN or sa GMA ba to.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post

plus mayors have very limited power over the police as it is the DILG who has absolute power over them. although local government can pass intelligence or any other information.

i disagree ani na statement pre, as Per RA 6975 sec 51b

(b) City and Municipal Mayors – (1) Operational Supervision and Control. The city and municipal mayors shall exercise operational supervision and control over PNP units in their respective jurisdiction except during the thirty (30) day period immediately preceding and the thirty (30) days following any national, local and barangay elections. During the said period, the local police forces shall be under the supervision and control of the Commission on Elections.

more details dinhi

http://www.lawphil.net/statutes/repacts/ra1990/ra_6975_1990.html

taasa na gud ani nga thread.. naa ghapon magsamok2x diri nga anti-Duterte? samoka ana nila oi.. hahahaha.. nangiyawat.. makakuha pa ug suporta kang mar.. hahaahaha

kahibaw mo nganong dili si Cayetano ang nag President og dili si Duterte and nag Vice?

Spoiler! 
    kay kung inig combine sa ilang pangan mahimo og, Cayata-Du 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    ngano diay ?? naa na diay ta death penalty balik ??

like i always say, dont put your hope that high. duterte is only one man. he needs the approval of the senate and congress to reinstate the death penalty.
    nope not yet. but duterte has mentioned this that he will reinstate death penalty. of course he needs congress and senate. pero if he has solid argument and backing. it won't be an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by M@rv|n View Post
    i disagree ani na statement pre, as Per RA 6975 sec 51b

(b) City and Municipal Mayors – (1) Operational Supervision and Control. The city and municipal mayors shall exercise operational supervision and control over PNP units in their respective jurisdiction except during the thirty (30) day period immediately preceding and the thirty (30) days following any national, local and barangay elections. During the said period, the local police forces shall be under the supervision and control of the Commission on Elections.

more details dinhi

R.A. 6975
    pareng marvs. RA 6975 is already amended long ago through RA 8551. see section 62 which is the amendment for the section you were referring to. mainly stating that LGU Execs are only for crime prevention and traffic control.this was pertaining to PNP. this was iterated by binay and duterte during the second debate. i assume binay and duterte knows this are both of them are lawyers and mayors by profession for the longest years. i don't think they're that stupid to just hold back if they had the power to do so.

what i was referring was drug enforcement. i was referring to PDEA. which is as per RA 9165 Sec. 77 is under the Office of the President. one of the members of the board is the DILG Secretary. DILG has the network in local government units. as for the LGU's role in it, you can check Sec.84i.

By law, naay hawak ang mayor sa police force...

But we all know ideal and actual do not coincide usually.

11.    Advertisement