Page 331 of 1835 FirstFirst ... 321328329330331332333334341 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 18341

Aware bah kaha ni si D30 about Istorya.net ky active raba diay ni cya sa Fb fanpage. Tig check2x daw ni sya.

I'm voting for DU30 but I could not understand why he has high praises for Marcos.
    Yes, Marcos might once have been a great president on some part of his life but he ended the country with great corruption that he has been labeled as the most corrupt.

Does it mean that DU30 is just another politician wanting favors from the Marcoses despite clear evidence on the jewelry confiscated that have been recently auctioned?! I hope he doesn't only go after small petty criminals but also the big fish especially the well rooted politicians. But still, he has my vote.

Kada mouli kos Negros kay maglantugi gyud mis akong inahan kay lage iyang kandidato si Mar and si Duterte daw wlay nabuhat. Bag-o lang ni ingon cya nga wlay klarong plano si Du30 and dli jud daw tinood nga peaceful ang Davao. Ako gyud gi tagsa2x niya ang tanan pero d jud cya motoo and dli cya convinced kay mao lage iyang makita sa TV. Aw mao pod diay.. kay kada gabie mag sigeg tan-aw ug ABS-CBN akong inahan. tsk!

Ig ma presidenti nis Duterte maytag iyang hipuson ug apil ng mga media nga bias and pang putlon ang mga video para mo suit sa ilang gilabanan ug ilang gusto ipagawas or para lang mkahimo ug issue. Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by raissah View Post
    Kada mouli kos Negros kay maglantugi gyud mis akong inahan kay lage iyang kandidato si Mar and si Duterte daw wlay nabuhat. Bag-o lang ni ingon cya nga wlay klarong plano si Du30 and dli jud daw tinood nga peaceful ang Davao. Ako gyud gi tagsa2x niya ang tanan pero d jud cya motoo and dli cya convinced kay mao lage iyang makita sa TV. Aw mao pod diay.. kay kada gabie mag sigeg tan-aw ug ABS-CBN akong inahan. tsk!

Ig ma presidenti nis Duterte maytag iyang hipuson ug apil ng mga media nga bias and pang putlon ang mga video para mo suit sa ilang gilabanan ug ilang gusto ipagawas or para lang mkahimo ug issue. Hahaha
    i totally feel you boss.

regarding aning discussion with politics with our parents and especially our grandparents, it always become a sensitive issue.

we have to be more understanding pud sa side sa atong elders because they tend to be conservative. syempre we have to be more lenient to them and answer their questions politely as possible. kay sa tinuod lang mas nauna sila sa duyan kaysa sa atoa. some of them think they know more about politics than we do and that we have no right to persuade them.somehow they take pride on it.

akong kasagaran ma encounter and which is understandable, is that they always compare duterte to marcos and that extra judicial killing things and that basin mag martial law.

in which i answer them very politely with what i know and that truly, duterte is against extra judicial killing, he has time and time again anwered this on his interviews.

sadly, kanang question mga mo martial law daw, in which i answer them that the constituion used by marcos back then was the 1979 constitution that was helped drafted by marcos himself and that the constitution we are using now is the 1987 constituion which is wwaaaay different.

i hope,duterte supporters, we enlightened all the misconceptions our elders have on him and probably shed a light as most of our elders are easily influenced by media let alone social media and tv media some of which have a half-baked information.

#VoteDuterteCayetano ? ::

SPREAD THIS TRUTH TO THE FILIPINO PEOPLE.

Do I like Duterte as a leader? Absolutely YES! Duterte compensates his imperfections with real service to the people.

1. Babaero siya at alam niyang hindi niya yun mapipigilan pero siya ang kauna-unahang nagpasa ng Women Development Code (City Ordinance 5004) sa buong Pilipinas.
    2. Nagmumura siya pero kasama ng kanyang plataporma ay ibalik ang GMRC at Values Education sa curriculum ng mga eskwelahan.
    3. Pumapatay siya ng kriminal pero siya rin ang nangunguna sa pagpaparehab ng mga kabataang lulong sa droga at binibigyan pa niya ito ng P2,000 monthly allowance.
    4. Dating lansenggo at chain-smoker pero mahigpit na ipinagbabawal ang pininigarilyo sa siyudad at may liquor ban pa ng hanggang 1am lang.
    5. Hindi maganda ang tabas ng dila pero nagpatupad ng Anti-Discrimination Ordinance. Bawal i-discriminate ang Muslim, Kristiyano, Lumad, bakla, lesbian, transsexual, may kapansanan, ordinaryong mamamayan at kahit sino man.
    6. Barumbado, mahilig sa baril pero nagpatubad ng fire-cracker ban tuwing Pasko at New Year. Davao lang zero casualty sa paputok kada taon.
    7. Protektor daw ng NPA at MILF pero andaming mga sundalo at pulis ang kanyang na rescue sa mga rebeldeng grupo. Mas marami pa siyang nagawa kaysa sa administrasyon.
    8. Kaskasero noong kanyang kabataan, nagpapatakbo ng 180 kph sa motor. Pero nagpatupad ng speed limit sa Davao para sa kaligtasan ng mamamayan.
    8. Diktador daw at masama ang ugali pero siya ang unang rumesponde sa Tacloban na sinalanta ng bagyong Yolanda.
    9. Mayabang daw pero ni isa sa kanyang proyekto ay wala ang kanyang mukha at pangalan.
    10. Asal kanto, ugaling kalye pero WORLD CLASS ang serbisyo. And take note, lahat ng tao nakikinabang sa kanyang serbisyo, hindi lang ang mayayaman.
    - Davao Central 911 (The only 911 in Asia. Equipments are all US-made. All services are free.)
    - California Traffic Light System (Most modern in the Philippines. Sensorized, centralized to Traffic Center and Central 911)
    - High-tech CCTVs, again the most modern in the Philippines.
    - Public Safety Command Center powered by IBM (US technology giant company) making Davao the only Smart City in the Philippines. The fastest that can respond to crime and disaster.
    - State of the art facilities of a GOVERNMENT hospital. Yes, the most modern hospital equipments in Davao are not in private hospitals but in a government hosptital - the Southern Philippines Medical Center (formerly Davao Medical Center). Sagot niya ang gastusin ng mga batang may cancer sa Davao at kahit hindi taga Davao.

Kaya para sa inyong hindi siya kilala at bulag sa katotohanan, let me say this. He is actually making a sacrifice to us. Let him be the sinner, let him do the dirty work. Because he said, he must do the things that he must do as ugly as it can be because nobody in the government will do it for the people. In the end, only God can judge him on the things that he's done.

Kaya kung gusto niyo isang Pangulo na isang magandang ROLE MODEL, iboto niyo si Mar Roxas. Prim and proper, busilak at mabulaklak magsalita, makamasa sa pictorial, good-boy image. Ganon lang naman ka simple yon. Wag niyong iboto si Duterte dahil masama siyang ehemplo at pangit kanyang image.

Pero kung gusto niyo ng TUNAY NA PAGBABAGO, alam niyo na ang sagot.

"I don't care if I go to hell as long as the people I serve will live in paradise." - Rodrigo Duterte

Credit to Pamela Saavedra
    [Admin 77] #DuterteCayetano2016

ako lng ni na huna hunaan ba if madaog si duterte.. with duterte on commanding in chief, if ever naay world war. his morale shout his charisma, will really boost my instinct to protect our country. kay sa karon panahona, we dont need a weakling like mar loas, poe or binay, our country needs help and kabaw namo unsa na, corruption ug bulok nga systema. and wa koy nakit.an sa uban presidentiables para ma control nya atong nasud nga perting weaka na lingkoran pa gyug weak askang!. ato rani istoryans ha... lami-a sumbagon anang nawong ni rohas oi, nawong nga maka sapot bah.

Quote Originally Posted by cmac2 View Post
    I'm voting for DU30 but I could not understand why he has high praises for Marcos.
    Yes, Marcos might once have been a great president on some part of his life but he ended the country with great corruption that he has been labeled as the most corrupt.

Does it mean that DU30 is just another politician wanting favors from the Marcoses despite clear evidence on the jewelry confiscated that have been recently auctioned?! I hope he doesn't only go after small petty criminals but also the big fish especially the well rooted politicians. But still, he has my vote.
    Ganahan siya sa Systema gihimo ni Marcos pag desiplina sa mga tawo but wala siya mo uyon sa gibuhat sa mga Pangwat sa mga cronies ...

Mga BOBO jud ning mga Anti-Duterte or mga Pro-Duterte uban .... Unrealistic jud daw nang 3-6 Months pra undang drugas ...

Para nako 6 Months is too long, puede ra labing dugay 3 months, kada adlaw raid sa mga Shabu Laboratory kay kanang mga lugara identified na biya na, Identified naman pud nang mga Protector ug Financier anang mga Laboratory, gubat jud nas mga Criminal, madugo jud ni.

Ug ingon ana after 6 Months dili naka Kita ug Shabu ... ug naa man gani makalusot puerting mahala siguro kanang tag P200 nga puerting gamay mahimo nang tag P2000.00 ... wanay mo suyop anang Presyoha

Pero ug mo ingon mo ug mga kabarangayan lang ang unahon mga ordrinaryong Drug Pusher, bisan 100 Years pa dili jud na masulbad nang Problemaha.

Pre martial law era maoy angay balikon sa Pilipinas.

Duterte - Marcos

Quote Originally Posted by cmac2 View Post

well if you read the history of martial law all the way to when marcos was elected as president and how he ascended to the highest position in the country, you would have the same exact high praises for marcos. he was indeed the brightest of them all.

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/763290/...st-of-them-all

but money is indeed the root of all evil and power corrupts, even duterte acknowledges this. he stayed too long. na-uhaw siya sa power. he became a hero but stayed too long to become a villain. he even help draft the 1972 constitution and even help another draft of the amendment of the 1972 constitution to prepare himself to be in the highest position of the country to last a lifetime nobody saw it coming. perhaps filipinos were too confident or stupid enough to think that money and power can be innocent.

Marcos best president if not for dictatorship – Duterte

a lesson to learn that there is no good guy in politics.
    Last edited by digitalsuperman; 02-25-2016 at 09:15 AM. Reason: wrong spelling

11.    Advertisement