Page 588 of 1835 FirstFirst ... 578585586587588589590591598 ... LastLast
Results 5,871 to 5,880 of 18341
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lespaulibanez View Post
    If you backread the INQ news, it quoted "Duterte denied the existence of the BPI bank account that contained P211 million".
    He has no denial on BPI accounts in general but on that particular account tnat contained the 211M..
    I'm quoting your statement because I want to share my thoughts on this specific issue. Hope anyone could also rebutt if I'm correct or not. Again, for this specific issue only.

Did Mayor Duterte lie over the bank account? I believe so.

This is the article from Inquirer.net where it all started -- the allegation of Sen. Trillanes that Mayor Duterte has a bank account containing 211 million:

Trillanes: Duterte didn’t declare P211M in SALN | Inquirer News

Duterte's response, to quote from another article:

DAVAO City Mayor Rodrigo Duterte on Tuesday denied the existence of a Bank of Philippine Islands (BPI) account allegedly in his name that contained P211 million.
    In the above statement, Duterte denied the existence of a BPI account allegedly in his name. The amount is not really the reason of denial, but the bank account itself.

“The account is not true and is just a fabrication of [Sen. Antonio Trillanes IV], who is a money for hire,” the presidential candidate told the Inquirer.
    Why say "the account is not true" if he can merely say "yes, I have an account in BPI but that amount is not true".

“I will not play into their hands by issuing a waiver. The account is nonexistent,” Duterte said.
    Why say "the account is nonexistent" if he can merely say "that amount is nonexistent".

Asked for comment, Duterte's spokeperson said that the allegation was "a lie, a fabrication and black propaganda" and urged anyone to prove that bank account was his.

“We also urge them to come out and prove that the bank accounts were his,” Lavińa added.
    A fabrication, says Duterte who will not issue waiver | Inquirer News

Yet today, someone accepted the challenge and did prove that existence of the account through depositing P500 on that alleged account and validated through a receipt issued to the depositor showing the name of the account holder -- Mayor Duterte and daughter Sara. Photo of the deposit slip on previous page of this thread.

Then goes the admission that he really has a BPI account but in thousands not in millions.

@cliff_drew, semantics ra man na sir.

Because the amount man ang tumong gud ana

Dili man ni mapadako sa media kung nisulti si Trillanes nga there's 200 thousand pesos in this BPI Julia Vargas account of Du30.

It won't be a shock to people nor damage Du30 with that 200 thousand pesos amount. Trillanes needed a larger amount for the supposed expose.

And now thanks to Trillanes giving out Du30's BPI Julia Vargas account, people, whether to check or whatever their reasons, are depositing money on the said account. Voluntary contributions ka ha. Moabot jud ni og mellions na. lol

----------------------

And how is the BPI front? Naunsa ang Julia Vargas branch and its officers? Unsa na stocks sa BPI? No word from BPI?

---------------------------------------

And can we have Miriam Defensor Santiago as Prime Minister? Please!
    Last edited by shebacs; 04-29-2016 at 03:10 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BURN_BaD View Post
    According to some friends of mine who claim to have 'inside sources', daan na daw ni gi plano ang demolition job kang Digong. Ako last nadunggan kay a week before the elections mag start pero looks like it started early with Trillanes' supposed expose. Naa pa kuno'y daghan umaabot, hangtod na ni after election daw to discredit Digong. Usa sa mga umaabot daw is a CHR complaint, I don't when or if it's even true pero we'll have to wait and see. Ako lang hope is dili mada sa propaganda ang mga undecided.
    You mean this?

Quote Originally Posted by wirelessuser2016 View Post
    tolerated gihapon ninyu ang gitaguan ni digong dili lagi siya makahatag og waiver, naa gyud gitaguan
    I'm just sharing what I heard from a friend. And no one is tolerating anyone here.

How can Trillanes be able to easily get a depositors bank account/s transactions detail without the written permission of the depositor?

REPUBLIC ACT No. 1405

AN ACT PROHIBITING DISCLOSURE OF OR INQUIRY INTO, DEPOSITS WITH ANY BANKING INSTITUTION AND PROVIDING PENALTY THEREFOR.

Section 1. It is hereby declared to be the policy of the Government to give encouragement to the people to deposit their money in banking institutions and to discourage private hoarding so that the same may be properly utilized by banks in authorized loans to assist in the economic development of the country.

Section 2. 1 All deposits of whatever nature with banks or banking institutions in the Philippines including investments in bonds issued by the Government of the Philippines, its political subdivisions and its instrumentalities, are hereby considered as of an absolutely confidential nature and may not be examined, inquired or looked into by any person, government official, bureau or office, except upon written permission of the depositor, or in cases of impeachment, or upon order of a competent court in cases of bribery or dereliction of duty of public officials, or in cases where the money deposited or invested is the subject matter of the litigation.

Section 3. It shall be unlawful for any official or employee of a banking institution to disclose to any person other than those mentioned in Section two hereof any information concerning said deposits...
    R.A. 1405

Quote Originally Posted by 21guns View Post
    URGENT JOB HIRING!
    WE ARE HIRING MORE DUTERTE BASHERS.
    P500.00 PER DAY until May 9.
    Sponsored by *POE-cojuangco*BINAY-kickbacks*ROXAS-yolanda funds*
    JOB DESCRIPTION: Just go to any website/social media and BASH DUTERTE
    Payments will be sent via Envelope
    SAMPLE JOB PLEASE SEE COMMENTS above by Wirelessuser2016
    hahaha buguya ani.

Daghan diayg hiring ron. Nag hire man pod silag IT gani para i-edit ang picture sa ilang Rally para modaghan ang mga tawo. hahaha ang hinampak nga editor kay gibutangan ug Justice League sa luyo hahaha dami kong tawa. Ana ka desperado.

Blog Entries
    I've seen Trillanes in a press con sa news, waiving his so called proof. I saw the look on his face. He has this "sana maniwala ang mga tao sa akin.." look on his face.

Quote Originally Posted by wirelessuser2016 View Post
    hahaha. gimingaw ka nako bai trylee well dia akoa balita. :

from phil star karong adlawa nga balita. maski pa dili presidente si duterte, nanakop gihapon atoa drug enforcer agency sa mga suspected druglord. see mao nay akoa giingon nga nag buhat gihapon sa ilang trabaho ang atoa police force. as i said as long validated ang inteligence report, na surveilance na , then definately raid follows basta positive ang survilance procedure.

waw very good bay billy, nindut na xa. unsa paman jud ubang balita? paspasi ug reply bay, kay ako sad paningkamotan nga maka reply ko daun para maka kwarta ka ug maau. hapit na raba may 9 "End of Contract" na.
    Last edited by trylle; 04-29-2016 at 06:54 AM.

Auaw ana bai kay si duterte wala na rabay end of contract. Ma regular basher na siya

Quote Originally Posted by raissah View Post
    hahaha buguya ani.

Daghan diayg hiring ron. Nag hire man pod silag IT gani para i-edit ang picture sa ilang Rally para modaghan ang mga tawo. hahaha ang hinampak nga editor kay gibutangan ug Justice League sa luyo hahaha dami kong tawa. Ana ka desperado.

hahahaha. tuo dayon ka ana ms hahaha. nagbutang ana kanang nag istorya . hahahaha

11.    Advertisement