Page 1367 of 1835 FirstFirst ... 135713641365136613671368136913701377 ... LastLast
Results 13,661 to 13,670 of 18341

Quote Originally Posted by RayGunz View Post
    @gotnowheels, yung wetpu mo yata ang declining , PRRD is the man on the wheels.... do u even understand that?
    Hey don't be like the man, I don't have anything against our President personally. I may not agree to all of his plans for this country, but I he has my respect since he is my President and he is the one representing in behalf of all Filipino's to the world, that's a task that I could not, in my entire life, take on.

Limpyo akong intention, just wanted to get your feedback og nganong ni ubos ang iyang rating. I admit, nga dili nako presidente si Digong katong election, I voted for Santiago, but wala koy makuha if mag sige nalang kog reklamo og point out sa iyang mga sayop sa akong opinion. Instead of doing that, I would like to make sure to help our current administration to improve from what it is right now. Because we have to face it, dili perfect ang atong gobyerno, and we cannot put the all the blame to them as we all have responsibilities as a citizen as well.

So if you think, nga I'm here to bash out the president then you're mistaken. I've done that before katong mayor pa xa sa Davao, pero karon kay presidente na xa, lahi na akong approach.

Piti na sila Trillanes and company ani....

Quote Originally Posted by red_horse View Post
    Piti na sila Trillanes and company ani....

Grabeha ani atong gobyerno oi, daghan kaayo issues lupig pay showbiz. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by gotnowheels View Post
    Grabeha ani atong gobyerno oi, daghan kaayo issues lupig pay showbiz. LOL.
    Sige lang bro kay hapit naman mahurot ning LP. Wa na nya sagabal sa change na makaayo sa kadaghanan nato dri pinas.

@gotnowheels, do you still think that ordinary Juan will give a damn on trust ratings? As long as PRRD is a doer , and not a lousy promiser, the ordinary Juan will always cover his back.

Such mind conditioning by paid-media/poll bodies and individuals wont work on this administration. Even the worldwide TIME sounds like a butthurt yellowfin tuna cramped in a rusted can full of worms.

@gotnowheels, do you still think that ordinary Juan will give a damn on trust ratings? As long as PRRD is a doer , and not a lousy promiser, the ordinary Juan will always cover his back.

Such mind conditioning by paid-media/poll bodies and individuals wont work on this administration. Even the worldwide TIME sounds like a butthurt yellowfin tuna cramped in a rusted can full of worms.
    Well, I mean there are a lot to talk about in terms of the way he runs the country. I mean, there are just a few things that I am not in favor with (his approach on war on drugs, territorial dispute with china, his response to his critics). I mean to say that we don't give a damn about what others think of us, well it might be bold but, did we even try to listen or to understand the point that they are making? All I can see in the media the way he responds is, if it's not name-calling, then he threatens them like he is trying to prove something. He responds with hostility instead of actually listening to them and discussing it, stating his own reason why he's doing what he's doing in a non-hostile way.

I know it sounds very bad-ass, not to mention he is a bad-ass president. But, we Filipinos tend to forget that we are a citizen of this world as well, and it is our job to improve our relations to other countries. I'm not saying that we should allow ourselves to be bullied, I mean there is a huge difference between criticizing and bullying. And I'm also positive that as long as he is our president, we are not going to have any problems with other countries bullying us.

What is happening in our country is this, if you're against the current administration's strategy on war on drugs, then you will be branded as you're involve in the drug-crime, or you're a user.

We hate politicians who steals money from our country, yet we celebrate to those who steals life. We tried defending our basic human rights, by violating other's basic human rights.

We ignore the due process of our justice system because it is not fair, but it is okay to accuse others as criminals without sufficient evidence, or having a chance to defend themselves.

We treat drug pushers as terrorist, when in fact, they are selling drugs not to cause terror but because it is the easiest way to earn money. How about an alternative solution by providing them means of income? Instead of hunting them down like they just committed mass murder.

There are other illegal doings which is more destructive than our issues with illegal drugs (political dynasty, corruption of power, inside trading, market manipulation, limited to no options in terms of who's providing us with electricity/water).

Letting other nations build a structure on our territory, and we standby and watch because we can't stop them. So if they will invade one of our mainland should we do the same as well?

The things that I agree with our President:

1. West is the greatest bully in history, whether you like it or not.
    2. Sanctions imposed by UN to those small/weaker countries, but not to those who are in power.
    3. Mindanao needs more support form our government as there are many resources available in the area that were ignored by our previous administration.
    4. Strong willed, and in my opinion he cannot be corrupted or influenced by others.
    5. Federalism
    6. Having a sufficient budget for our Armed Forces for security to the citizens, and to attract foreign investors and tourist.
    7. Removing corrupt government officials as soon as possible.
    8. Making ties with China (I am impressed, as China is the strongest country in SEA not just in military power, but economic as well).
    9. Going for a different sources in terms of imported equipment (US pricing is ridiculously high).
    10. Hopefully, the separation of church-and state completely. Why would they have an influence over how to run this country when they never even paid a single cent for tax.

We treat drug pushers as terrorist, when in fact, they are selling drugs not to cause terror but because it is the easiest way to earn money. How about an alternative solution by providing them means of income? Instead of hunting them down like they just committed mass murder.
    paeta gud ani boss.. naay mga tao diha gipili nila mag trabaho ug tinarong bahala'g gamay ug kita para mabuhi ang pamilya.. unya kaning uban tao gusto lng ug easy money? naa cguro tay problema dihang dapita.. pero kasagaran drug users nahimong drug pushers para maka sustento sa ilang bisyo dili kay gusto ug income para sa pamilya..

hahaha!!! y'all should know most people who have facebook take NEWS from facebook more than the local media these days...hahaha...

y'all can shove that to the stupid...

DUTERTE!!!DUTERTE!!!DUTERTE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gotnowheels View Post
    What is happening in our country is this, if you're against the current administration's strategy on war on drugs, then you will be branded as you're involve in the drug-crime, or you're a user.
    I don't know where did conclude on this one but on my experience my mother and father are anti-duterte, it does not mean i branded them as a drug user or involve in drug crime. If you are talking about delima here even her driver/lover testify against him, why would he even testify with no gain in his side, If not you can site some examples. Duterte does not even bother with chismis like NagaLeaks or any other issues some senators h, have,they are the ones who insulted/criticize him 1st, they played with fire he gave them fire.

We hate politicians who steals money from our country, yet we celebrate to those who steals life. We tried defending our basic human rights, by violating other's basic human rights.

Justified not celebrate is the word that would describe the families of the victims those who have been killed by the ones who are using drugs.
    We ignore the due process of our justice system because it is not fair, but it is okay to accuse others as criminals without sufficient evidence, or having a chance to defend themselves.
    They estimated 3 million Filipinos who are involved in drug activities. 1 million drug users, 80,000 drug pushers who already surrendered. 300,000 cases are pending filed. 4000 people who got killed by police encounter..3000 for vigilante killings who are still investigated. 0.007% sir of war on drug who got killed but the media shows it like it's all has been happening to the Philippines so it might be real right?.
    Sir would you give this drug addict a source of income who randomly killed a pregnant woman and a teen?
    Man arrested for stabbing pregnant woman, minor in Siquijor | SunStar
    Dad of Pregnant Woman Killed by Drug-Crazed Suspect, Laments Why People Value Addicts more than Victims – Definitely Filipino Buzz
    As for what they say to the people who criticize thier war on drugs, go with them in thier drug bust.
    Kinain ng media
    Last edited by RainRiku; 04-06-2017 at 09:08 AM.

11.    Advertisement